Found 183 of over 191 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is always negative and doesn't properly correct it's staff while constantly blaming staff members without leading them in the right direction." (in 12 reviews)
- "It was made clear by upper management that all that mattered was 'playing the corporate game.'" (in 6 reviews)
- "Long hours." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bellagio and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Oct 24, 2023Front Desk ClerkFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLas Vegas, NV
Beautiful work enviroment and an oppurtunity for extra income through commissioned upsells.
Poor department leadership. Too many cooks in the kitchen and management often is not on the same page.
- 4.0Aug 29, 2023Poker DealerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLas Vegas, NV
Staff very professional and knowledgeable.
Players are cheap and non tippers. Room needs updating.
- 3.0Sep 27, 2022Fountain WorkerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLas Vegas, NV
- Great tips when working at other outlets (except when working at Starbucks, about $30 in tips a day) - Great pay for a fast food environment -a bunch of overtime -1 hour lunch break -free laundry cleaning
-bunch of overtime can be stressful (and u can’t say no if your under probation) -(8+ hour shifts) -normally Starbucks is SUPER short staff when closing (bc no one wants to close) especially during weekends/holidays - wear uniform that is somewhat uncomfortable -UNSTABLE SHIFTS -NO SET SCHEDULE UNLESS U ARE FULLTIME (which no one tells you that until u start working) otherwise you have to win a bid for the position you want, which is usually given to the ppl that have the most SENIORITY! -DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE A HIGHSCHOOL/ COLLEGE STUDENT, they do not care about your school! They don’t work around your schedule, YOU work to THEIR schedule. - Starbucks manager sucks because she has her favorites and usually doesn’t give you your requested days off -Also, if you work for Starbucks, be prepared to walk A LOT when clocking in to your shift, it’s so far! -my feet always hurt when done with my shift1
- 3.0Jun 13, 2023Special Events CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLas Vegas, NV
Good starter job - fun and unique
For being one of the largest employers in NV, benefits are mid at best.1
- 4.0Mar 21, 2023Security OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLas Vegas, NV
Raises are yearly but very on percentage. The current Security Management team from Chief Down to Assistant Manager are very approachable make a genuine effort to assist, however they can.
Short staffed, workforce management is pure garbage, PTO is hardly approve and medical leave is difficult to obtain unless you were hurt on the job.
Bellagio Reviews FAQs
Bellagio has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 191 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Bellagio to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
51% of Bellagio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bellagio 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.