KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Benco Dental Pittston Reviews

Updated Feb 2, 2022

Found 44 of over 181 reviews

4.4
Benco Dental Managing Director Charles Cohen (no image)
Charles Cohen

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Benco Dental and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Internship

Feb 2, 2022 - Human Resources Intern in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The biggest pro to working at Benco Dental is the family culture

Cons

There are no cons to working at Benco Dental

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

People there are so nice and friendly and help if needed

Oct 19, 2021 - Packer in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working part time

Cons

I have no cons at this time

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Company

Nov 5, 2021 - Warehouse Material Handler in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None at all unfortunately to be honest.

Cons

I am telling you, beware. Especially if you plan on working in the warehouse. They warehouse is a COMPLETE failure and it’s 100% on the higher ups. All the way to the top. Who refuse to take ownership or responsibility. They refuse to change the whole system. So many things were inoperable when I worked in there. I would tell EVERYONE. I warned every single person, from the supervisors to the Vice President. They didn’t listen. I told them ALL. No one cared at all. This is what happens when you don’t invest in your employees and penny pinch. But look what happened to the warehouse now. Makes me so happy. You have people from the offices filling in. The warehouse is in utter chaos. This is so well deserved. Stop being so cheap and invest more into your employees!! Or incidents wont happen like what happened to the warehouse!

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Family and caring company

Sep 10, 2021 - Supervisor in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere - fell like part of the family - great upper management - great place to start a career - really care about their employees.

Cons

can't think of any right now.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome

Jul 18, 2021 - Director in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family environment and great culture

Cons

None that alter my job!

6. 4.0

Good Place to Work

Mar 31, 2021 - Field Service Technician in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay, good hours, decent people and will help you out in any way possible.

Cons

lots of driving, dealing with dentists can be a pain sometimes.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture

Mar 23, 2021 - Director in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of effort is put into creating a culture that is focused on employees, life balance and earning.

Cons

None to speak of at this time

8. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Internship at Benco Dental

Mar 2, 2021 - Culture and People in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benco Dental has offered me a consistently supportive environment through effective communication with personable associates. My internship has provided me with great opportunities to develop concise writing skills, multi-dimensional communication strategies, and organizational and time management skills.

Cons

Sometimes there can be confusion with that the outcome of a project must be. In this case, I have had no issues with getting clarification from those who can provide it. All that was required of me was to speak up about my concerns or questions!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Family Owned Business!

Dec 24, 2020 - Talent Coordinator in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Family centered culture - Positive working environment - Opportunities for growth - Supportive team and community - Genuine, passionate, and loyal employees - Volunteer opportunities - Great benefits package

Cons

I have found no cons so far.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great place for experience, but you'll be drowning in responsibilities without the necessary resources

Nov 4, 2020 - Business Analyst in Pittston, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is lots of opportunity for growth, family friendly environment, great benefits.

Cons

Extremely difficult to increase pay once hired, expectations / work load increases without compensation increasing, "just do it" mentality without understanding the repercussions.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews

Popular Careers with Benco Dental Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Benco Dental? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

17 days ago

Culture
May is Military Appreciation Month. Benco honors its U.S. Veterans and Service Members. Read more about some of our Benco honorees.
Shared image - Benco honors its U.S. Veterans and Service Members during Military Appreciation Month - The Daily Floss Blog | Benco Dental
blog.benco.com

55 days ago

Community
Over the past few weeks, Benco associates have been enthusiastically supporting Ukrainian relief efforts with donations of products and money. Together, we can make a difference...even from thousands of miles away. Benco donated 50 boxes of supplies partnering with King's College. Supplies included gloves, disinfectant cleaners/wipes, hand sanitizer, towels, and protective gowns. This was the largest donation received so far! Donations are headed for the Center of Care for Orphaned Children in Lviv. So far, 20+ associates have donated nearly $4,000 to Ukrainian relief efforts with the Benco Family Foundation matching every gift.
Shared image

Benco Dental Photos

+ Add Photo
Benco Dental photo of: Don't forget to brush! Benco associates receive a scoop of sweetness as a thank you for #drivingdentistryforward every day. An ice cream truck from Manning Farm Dairy visits.
Benco Dental photo of: Associate Halloween Costume Contest, One of the Winning Team Costumes
Benco Dental photo of: CenterPoint Distribution Center