Bending Spoons Reviews | Glassdoor

Bending Spoons Reviews

Updated Nov 12, 2019

4.9
  1. "Great Tribe to work with"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Milan

I have been working at Bending Spoons full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly environment, lots of benefits, tons of interesting challenges and most important of all a great group of people to work with.

Cons

The company still needs to work hard to reach the great achievements it aims for. This may be good after all, especially if you want to make a difference, but of course implies some level of risk.

Bending Spoons2016-11-04

"Work hard, play hard"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Milan

I have been working at Bending Spoons full-time for more than a year

Pros

It could seem a bit rough to say and could sound like an ad, but none here is displeasing. And this is not an easy task to accomplish. First of all (and still, will sound like an ad, but it's not) everyone is smart and with a great sense of humor. Being surrounded by smart people is just easy to live in. Also, every opinion is always listened and taken into account. There is no god that will obligate you to... make something you don't feel it's important. This will make you always feel that your contribution really mattered for every conquest done. But also, we are a tribe, and we want that anyone will join will feel like a part of this tribe. This makes the communications as honest as they need to be. Mark those words: having an honest feedback from a smart fellow will make you grow both as a worker, both as a person. And we all need this. Beside this, you will be happy and satisfied. Trust me: we know how to work, but we also know how to have fun.

Cons

You will fastly fall in love with Bending Spoons. While you can physically stop to work whenever you want, mentally you won't stop to think about your tasks. Push yourself to your limit, while very satisfying, can be stressful in some periods. You need to know yourself very well to understand when to take a break.

Bending Spoons2016-10-31
  3. "Bending Spoons"

I have been working at Bending Spoons full-time for more than a year

Pros

We are all very different. But we are all Spooners. It's not easy to describe the sense of tribe you can feel while working with someone so different from you; staying at the office it's satisfying, funny and enjoyable. I think that the Spooners are the best part of this job. I love how at Bending Spoons every opinion is important, the complete transparency in everything we do, the care for the employees, the... attention in each decision. Coming to BSP has been one of the best decision of my life.

Cons

Sometimes I find myself thinking about work during the weekend or outside the office; but usually I think about it with a smile, so I guess it's not big deal. Being surrounded by smart, enthusiastic and talented people is amazing, but challenging; you have to learn how to manage the pressure. You want to do good, you want to keep up. But nobody at Bending Spoons is left behind.

Bending Spoons2016-11-03