Bending Spoons Student Helper Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
  1. "Strongly Recommend"

Former Contractor - Student Helper in Milan

I worked at Bending Spoons for less than a year

Pros

In short - Working here feels less like working for a company and more like collaborating with friends. Everyone is warm and welcoming and it was easy to meet people and reach out for help from the very first day. - The office is open and well-designed, so even when all the work tables were full (really you can work anywhere), I never felt closed-in or like the workplace was cluttered or crowded. It's easy to... move around and when brainstorming ideas, I often took the time to walk around a bit. There's also always a variety of snacks and drinks available! - There isn't really a hierarchy system and job titles aren't terribly important in the company, so I often had the opportunity to talk with people working on or heading a variety of projects and learn a lot from them. It also made me more comfortable directly asking for help from anyone whom I thought would be helpful for a particular problem rather than going through a chain of command.

Cons

- The office is mostly open space, so it can sometimes be difficult to find a quiet or isolated place to work where you won't see/hear people talking or moving. This was not a huge problem for me, but if you are particular about being in an isolated environment, it would be good to keep this in mind.

Bending Spoons2019-07-23
  2. "The best company in the world"

Current Contractor - Student Helper in Milan

I have been working at Bending Spoons for less than a year

Pros

- Flexible contracts for students - Incredible colleagues - Awesome office - Strong company culture - Working in this company made me feel as if I could really change the world

Cons

The only problem is that I will not be able to enjoy working in another company anymore. When you have already experienced the best, it is difficult to get back to normal.

Advice to Management

Stay as awesome as you are now!

Bending Spoons2019-07-09