Cover image for BenefitMall

56% Recommend to a Friend
72% Approve of CEO

Found 310 of over 318 reviews

3.6
BenefitMall CEO Scott Kirksey  (no image)
Scott Kirksey

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management(in 41 reviews)
  • "Benefits are horrible.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Most of what is said verbally is wrong but it's your word against your manager's and the manager always wins.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Upper Management is abusive with no knowledge of laws.(in 15 reviews)
  • "4. there's no training to update your skills, IT is fast moving so if you don't update your employee and they decide to stay in the company longer(in 7 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BenefitMall and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great supervisor

Jan 29, 2023 - Sales Executive in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They gave you all the tools to be able to successfully do your job.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you again!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good Fundamentals

Nov 17, 2022 - Data Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Clear vision for the future • Most of management listens to employees who can demonstrate unrealized value or opportunity with data • Most managers accommodate WFH to a reasonable degree (though not all positions are suited)

Cons

Mostly those one might find in any job • Office politics can be distracting • Meetings can be on the overly frequent side But also, teams within the company have a tendency to run a bit too lean

3. Join the BenefitMall team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ok company to work for.

Dec 31, 2022 - District Manager in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Had good benefits Liked coworkers Made some nice connections and relationships Immediate Manager was great

Cons

Not much support in sales New division and unrealistic expectations No company support or understanding with family issues

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. Can you clarify what advice you have for management? It appears autocorrect has "helped." If you would like to share more about your experience, please reach out to People & Culture - we would be happy to talk with you. Thank you again.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run away from the New Business analyst position...

Dec 29, 2022 -  in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I brought a paycheck home.

Cons

Bully Culture. Two faced and passive aggressive management. Not being fully trained but expected to know about the role very very quickly. Sink or swim environment.

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. The only way we can improve is to know what we need to work on. If you would like to share more about your experience, please reach out to People & Culture - we would be happy to talk with you. Thank you again.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than nothing

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home currently, eventually hybrid though so not looking forward to that. Especially with gas prices. Lots of benefits but you definitely pay for them, pretty highly. Uses up to date systems and there's rarely crashes, etc.

Cons

They offer all these carrots to try and placate workers on the low pay. But you have to be active to be eligible for the prizes. And I'm not talking a check, I'm talking Starbucks gift cards, etc. Last quarter there were drawings for gift cards on a spine wheel. The wheels was so tiny, I couldn't even find my name! They give below inflation raises as well. When the average CEO is currently making 350 times that of their lowest paid worker, and they claim we're stable and doing well as a company. In January alone, we saw a 7% inflation spike. But our raises are only 3-4%? Not so people oriented as they claim.

2 people found this review helpful

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. If you would like to share specific ideas or feedback relating to your experience with BenefitMall and suggestions to improve, please reach out to People and Culture - we would be happy to discuss ideas with you.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It’s like walking a mall

Oct 18, 2022 - Client Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Method to do quoting is organized. Nice proposal look ( polished excel chart ) published to prospective clients.

Cons

We just take orders of items to be done and send off to Perfect Quote, a separate company , to do some of our states quoting. Lack of proper management. Lack of organization. Not enough people to do the work. The server goes down often.

1 person found this review helpful

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work at

Oct 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team environment, always willing to help

Cons

Nothing much on con’s for this position

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - we truly appreciate it!

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fair

Oct 27, 2022 - Integration Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

work location, hours, good coworkers

Cons

direction changes for company are numerous

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fastest Easiest most Trusted

Aug 11, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is amazing, excellent leadership, company has values that align with my personal values.

Cons

None, best company I’ve ever worked for.

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. If there is anything we can improve upon, please let us know. Thank you again!

11. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Oct 10, 2022 - Compliance Analyst in Miramar, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers were great and professional.

Cons

Benefits were so bad, they sucked.

BenefitMall Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. The only way we can improve is to know what we need to work on. If you would like to share more about your experience, please reach out to People & Culture - we would be happy to talk with you. Thank you again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 310 Reviews
</>Embed

BenefitMall Reviews FAQs

BenefitMall has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 318 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at BenefitMall to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, BenefitMall employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at BenefitMall. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

56% of BenefitMall employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BenefitMall 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BenefitMall to be culture, compensation, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, benefits.

Popular Careers with BenefitMall Job Seekers