Found 27 of over 330 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people in the Denver office were great if you could make friends with them." (in 24 reviews)
- "Pay is good." (in 11 reviews)
- "“Benefitmall’s culture is great when it comes to honoring our vision, values, and principles." (in 8 reviews)
- "Coworkers were great and professional." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great at work/life balance." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 38 reviews)
- "Benefits are horrible." (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper Management is abusive with no knowledge of laws." (in 15 reviews)
- "Most of what is said verbally is wrong but it's your word against your manager's and the manager always wins." (in 14 reviews)
- "4. there's no training to update your skills, IT is fast moving so if you don't update your employee and they decide to stay in the company longer" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BenefitMall and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 9, 2022ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
The vision and culture are fantastic. The leaders live our values every day!
There are no cons here.BenefitMall Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. If there is anything in the future that we can improve upon, please reach out to People & Culture. Thank you again!
- 1.0Feb 9, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Nice online tools for agents/brokers
Terrible management. Desperate salespeople that make poor decisions - probably because they constantly fear for their jobs - rolling this back up to management. They need real sales training. It looks like the company skipped that part and made everyone watch 'The Boiler Room'. Their turnover rate is reflective of their culture.5
- 5.0Dec 3, 2020Sales ExecutiveCurrent EmployeeDenver, CO
Great company culture Great control locally over company direction and initiative New leadership is sales oriented Right direction Freedom and flexibility
Technology investments Salesforce usage and data collection
- 4.0Feb 6, 2021Broker Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Good company culture and work hours
Can be high pressure at timesBenefitMall Response3y
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Anyone who has lived through a 4Q in the health insurance industry can attest to the high pressure stakes. We do work to live our values and create a strong company culture, which strives to provide a work-life balance during those busy times as well. Thanks again for your feedback!
- 5.0Nov 1, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeDallas, TX
Great company culture! Loved my time there
Brand recognition. Weren’t very well known in HCM industryBenefitMall Response3y
Thank you for your feedback and insight - we are glad you enjoyed your experience working for BenefitMall.
- 4.0Jan 27, 2021Client Applications Support SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
Excellent company culture and room to advance
Communication among depts. could be better.BenefitMall Response3y
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we truly appreciate it. The only way we can improve is to know what we need to work on. Thank you again!
- 5.0Jul 9, 2014AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The internal growth is abundant across all departments and there is a great company culture. My manager also has a vested interest in her team and strives for us to succeed. The company is flexible and will do whatever they can to support their employees.
The new health plan is a challenge for some employees and there should be another option for people to opt into using.3
- 4.0Mar 23, 2021Project ManagerFormer Employee
Culture is a big plus here
Seems disconnected from the corporate officeBenefitMall Response3y
Thank you for taking the time to review. If you have ideas or suggestions to help the disconnect you experienced, please email People & Culture - we would love the feedback.
- 1.0Nov 5, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
You're required to fill in 20 words when filling out a review so I am just filling space because there are no pros
There are so many cons. The biggest one is that the culture of this company is horrific. This is a place you work if you need a job because you need money to buy food for your children. Beyond that avoid this place if it all possible.9
- 5.0Mar 10, 2021Inside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAtlanta, GA
Great company culture is great
none that I can think ofBenefitMall Response3y
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience! And yes, that is the saying we strive to achieve: "Teamwork makes the dream work!" If there is anything you come across that we can improve upon, please reach out to People and Culture.