Found 43 of over 330 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people in the Denver office were great if you could make friends with them." (in 24 reviews)
- "Pay is good." (in 11 reviews)
- "“Benefitmall’s culture is great when it comes to honoring our vision, values, and principles." (in 8 reviews)
- "Coworkers were great and professional." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great at work/life balance." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 38 reviews)
- "Benefits are horrible." (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper Management is abusive with no knowledge of laws." (in 15 reviews)
- "Most of what is said verbally is wrong but it's your word against your manager's and the manager always wins." (in 14 reviews)
- "4. there's no training to update your skills, IT is fast moving so if you don't update your employee and they decide to stay in the company longer" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BenefitMall and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "team"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 28, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good work life balance. Good leadership. Great customer service and marketing team.
Poor commission potential, BDM and DM positions unfair1
- 5.0Sep 21, 2018Sales DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Clear vision and identity Open communication is encouraged and input valued The Leadership team is approachable and engaging A fun, open, energetic and creative environment working amongst people that are passionate about their work and industry. Opportunity for advancement and personal growth
I love my job, love the environment and the people I work with. It is great to work with people that have a clear vision and strive for greatness!BenefitMall Response5y
Thank you for your longtime commitment to BenefitMall. It is such a pleasure to see all the ways BenefitMall has been able to support you and we recognize that our employees are our biggest asset. Employees like you help us share and realize our company's vision. Thank you for the continued push to maintain as leaders in our industry.
- 1.0Dec 9, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsPortland, ME
Sales team try's to the best they can with the resources they have and works together as a team support staff human resources flexible schedule
Senior management really has no idea what is going on in each market and tries to run all the markets same. operations staff health benefits6
- 3.0Sep 10, 2020Decline to SayFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Benefits & Flexibility Co-workers become your family Company makes great utilization of technology internally
No room for growth and managers do not develop their teams Management is under-trained and not always capable Management does not understand leader versus boss mentality Poor communication from top down Employees are promoted even when not qualified Upper management does not hold anyone accountableBenefitMall Response4y
Thank you for taking the time to provide a thoughtful and constructive review. We appreciate the insight you provide from your experience. If you have anything specific you would like to share, we would like to hear it - you can contact Human Resources directly.
- 4.0May 25, 2016Payroll Implementation SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Supervisor was really employee focused and she cares about her team
FMLA process, not beneficial to employee3
- 4.0Jan 16, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeDallas, TX
The infrastructure team at Benefitmall has some of the brightest and dedicated people I have worked with. The team will stick together to solve problems and make sure projects are successful. This is an environment where your voice can be heard, your work will make a difference, and you will see the results of it. This can be a very rare thing in IT these days. There is a pretty good work/life balance as well considering it's IT. The Senior Management team cares, they really do, and they will listen to what you have to say.
As with any company, you are going to deal with some legacy applications-it's not the end of the world and it's manageable. The main office is in North Dallas which can lead to longer commute times to/from parts of the metroplex.2
- 5.0Jul 9, 2014AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The internal growth is abundant across all departments and there is a great company culture. My manager also has a vested interest in her team and strives for us to succeed. The company is flexible and will do whatever they can to support their employees.
The new health plan is a challenge for some employees and there should be another option for people to opt into using.3
- 5.0Feb 27, 2020Carrier Information AnalystCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
1. Team are super nice and my manager is awesome 2. Moderate work pace 3. Continuing training program
Everything is perfect, so far so good.BenefitMall Response4y
Thank you for your review and we are glad you have had a positive experience! We have invested in our training program to become even more robust and accessible, and I am glad to hear it is helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
- 5.0Nov 11, 2010IT Project ManagerCurrent EmployeeDallas, TX
The atmosphere is professional, warm and respectful. People take pride in their work and are very team focused. Management is very supportive of personal growth objectives and works to help employees reach their full potential in a constructive positive way.
Haven't seen anything I would consider a downside. We are a professional dress code company so be prepared to take pride in your appearance and yourself.
- 5.0Feb 4, 2020Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFort Lauderdale, FL
BenefitMall is a dynamic and growing company to work for. Their focus on technology gives us an edge when compared to our competitors. Great teams with a focus on success!
Not too many cons to report. So far all good :)