Found 17 of over 328 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people in the Denver office were great if you could make friends with them." (in 22 reviews)
- "Pay is good." (in 12 reviews)
- "Great teams with a focus on success!" (in 9 reviews)
- "“Benefitmall’s culture is great when it comes to honoring our vision, values, and principles." (in 9 reviews)
- "Great at work/life balance." (in 7 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 39 reviews)
- "Benefits are horrible." (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper Management is abusive with no knowledge of laws." (in 15 reviews)
- "Most of what is said verbally is wrong but it's your word against your manager's and the manager always wins." (in 13 reviews)
- "4. there's no training to update your skills, IT is fast moving so if you don't update your employee and they decide to stay in the company longer" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BenefitMall and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 28, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good work life balance. Good leadership. Great customer service and marketing team.
Poor commission potential, BDM and DM positions unfair1
- 1.0Jun 9, 2017Regional Account CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWest Palm Beach, FL
Zero. It was a job.
Worst job I have ever had. No work/life balance. Crap pay, even crappier benefits for being a 'benefitmall' and management sucked. At least in the WPB office.12BenefitMall Response7y
We appreciate your feedback. BenefitMall is always striving to increase employee engagement across the company. While we know the busy season can get stressful, we try to allow for as much flexibility as possible with time off requests.