Berkadia Client Relations Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Justin Wheeler

"Big Changes Ahead"

Former Employee - Client Relations Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Berkadia

Pros

Supportive team Decent pay plus bonuses

Cons

No work/life balance Militaristic environment with little appreciation Stressful work environment Overworked management

Berkadia2016-09-27

"Too "corporate""

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Ambler, PA

I have been working at Berkadia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Depending on the team and manager, work life balance can be great. Coaching is always available when needed and coworkers are friendly and care about you, not just your work.

Cons

Training is limited, that is to say on the job training is mostly done peer to peer and on the fly. There really isn't a formal training setup for any one job specifically. Upward mobility is limited, many levels of bosses above you in an entry level.

Advice to Management

When providing feedback, practice what you preach and try to give direct feedback to your employees. Don't have other people do it for you and try not to dwell on the insignificant things that really don't affect the job.

Berkadia2017-05-09

"Relations Manager- Private Label"

Former Employee - Client Relations Manager in Horsham, PA

I worked at Berkadia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My Manager and Senior colleague were both very knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to learn a lot and I enjoyed having the option to work from home when needed. Hugh Frater is good at what he does.

Cons

I was new to the industry and was expected to replace a 30+ industry veteran, who worked extended hours just to keep up with the work. A lot of people either left or were fired and the company did grow the business so, there is too much workload left for the employees remaining. Expectations are unrealistic, and there are too many changes at once. Employee feedback is not heard and management never provides inspiration...

Advice to Management

Have more realistic expectations and try to recognize employee performance and not just dish out negativity.

Berkadia2016-05-19