The latest conversations about Real Estate
Real Estate Broker
I am considering a shift from residential sales to development. I want to make myself more marketable. I’m 50, hoping to conserve time and money. There are 1-2 year masters programs that could give me the knowledge needed to land something, but there’s also a real estate accelerator program called the ACRE accelerator for 10% of the cost and provides all the knowledge and financial models that would be used on a day yo day basis. Which is more valuable on a resume to a potential employer?
Got a burning question about Berkshire Hathaway? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Berkshire Hathaway employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people to work with" (in 50 reviews)
- "Training is great and innovative." (in 47 reviews)
- "Great management...leadership conflict resolution and camraderie." (in 26 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and it is decent for a first customer service job." (in 24 reviews)
- "Culture is great." (in 16 reviews)
- "Pay is low for the work expected." (in 22 reviews)
- "no medical and commission only" (in 20 reviews)
- "Low salary and often miscommunication between departments." (in 11 reviews)
- "Communication is insufficient, incentives are constantly cut back." (in 6 reviews)
- "Low pay long hours high layoff risk" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Berkshire Hathaway and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 738 of over 935 reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023BrokerCurrent Employee
Name Recognition Growing at a good pace. Processes are reasonable and not too cumbersome.
Logo, is weak, and not relevant or meaningful, or memorable.
Berkshire Hathaway Reviews FAQs
Berkshire Hathaway has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 935 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Berkshire Hathaway to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Berkshire Hathaway employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Berkshire Hathaway 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.