Want a Free Job Posting?

2 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

1. Fast-paced, Aggressive

I worked at Berman & Co. full-time

Compensation reflects performance and mediocrity is simply not allowed. Poor performance is communicated clearly by management. The culture of the company is extremely entrepreneurial.

Turnover certainly exists, but this speaks more to how young the company's employees are as well as broader trends in the economy.

Advice to Management

Keep sticking to the formula the company was built on. Don't lose the culture that makes the company so unique and rare.

2. Just Alright

I worked at Berman & Co. full-time (More than a year)

Exciting and interesting work. Staff can be passionate about what they do. Bonuses can be really great. CEO is inspiring. Beer-thirty: a kegerator in the kitchen that employees could grab a beer from in the evenings.

High turnover; management takes pride in firing. A lot of young employees so there isn't much focus placed on work/life balance. Easy to get burnt out.

Advice to Management

Been awhile since I worked there so things could have changed, but the office culture needed to be more focused on retaining people and allowing for more work/life balance.

RSS Feed </> Embed