Bespoke Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Bespoke Partners Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2019

4.3
Bespoke Partners CEO Kristie Nova (no image)
Kristie Nova
  1. "Amazing Culture, Interesting Work, Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bespoke Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unbeatable company culture and highly supportive environment Strong company leadership by CEO and Directors Challenging and interesting work - there's a lot to learn! Can see the impact of your efforts immediately Work hard, play hard culture Strong compensation and benefits Flexibility and great work-life-balance

Cons

Very niche industry and there's a lot to learn, but great support to get up the curve

Bespoke Partners2019-08-13

"New Hires Beware"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant

I worked at Bespoke Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation package is competitive, but no one would stay if it wasn't. The office aesthetics are nice, but again this is the only way to potentially retain new hires and make it look like an attractive place to work.

Cons

There is no direction and no company culture. The individuals that are in management were only promoted in those positions so that they wouldn't leave. Never seen a company before with 100% turn over. All of the reviews on this site have obviously been created by management, or employees were forced to write something fake and positive. It is a girls club, and only the girls that are BFF with the CEO are... promoted or are given special treatment. You will often hear the CEO and management talking badly about the employees behind their backs. It is a very childish and unprofessional culture. There is no growth, and no direction. Everyone delegates and there is no real management. All hires are brand new at their role with no experience in search. If it weren't for a brand new office and good comp, no one would work there. Everyone is miserable and complains about their job and the people there, but they stay because they are getting compensated well and the job market isn't great. New hires, beware it is not what it seems.

Bespoke Partners2019-08-22

"Lacking in all areas"

Former Employee - Principal in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bespoke Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The CEO has no concept of how to spend/ save money so she is always spending ridiculous amounts of money on her staff to earn their affection.

Cons

I am only posting since I recently left this company. The CEO forced everyone to write positive reviews on glassdoor about the company being a great place to work. It's all smoke and mirrors once you start working there. There is no opportunity for anyone looking to grow themselves professionally. There is a lot of work and money put into the company to make it look as though they give back to the community ( the... CEO always would cancel volunteer days because she didn't want to take the time anymore) and that it is this " sexy" place to work. The workplace has been a revolving door of people and no original people have stuck with the company since they have seen what a disaster the operation is. The CEO lacks professionalism and keeps around people that don't perform well because she has no other options. The company blows through employees and talks badly about their clients all day every day. Not a professional atmosphere to be a part of.

Bespoke Partners2019-07-30
  4. "Supportive Culture"

Current Employee - Research Analyst

I have been working at Bespoke Partners full-time

Pros

Great culture, work-life balance is good

Cons

There can be a high learning curve but supportive coworkers and management makes it doable.

Bespoke Partners2019-06-11
  5. "Great Company, Awesome People"

Former Intern - /Junior Research Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Bespoke Partners for less than a year

Pros

I interned at Bespoke's Austin office for the summer and fall of 2018. It was an incredible experience! The staff is very close and made me feel welcome from the jump. I learned a lot about company structure and gained exposure to various industries, which was important to me because I graduate this spring. I genuinely valued my time with this company & am grateful for the opportunity.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve initially, but Mara & Adrienne took the time to help me acclimate.

Bespoke Partners2019-02-08
  6. "Research Analyst"

I worked at Bespoke Partners full-time

Pros

Bespoke Partners taught me a lot through its fast paced and high impact role. You'll get a lot of responsibility to run with day one. The team-oriented culture is really inviting and pushes you to work hard. It's a great place to learn and learn fast. The experience and supportive management team helped me get into a top-notch graduate program after my 2.5 years here.

Cons

Expect to wear many different hats, which isn't really much of a con.

Bespoke Partners2018-06-27
  7. "Smart People, Outstanding Clients & Quality Work"

Current Employee - Vice President in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bespoke Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work is interesting, challenging and mission critical to our clients, which makes it really fun! People take the quality really seriously and we take pride in doing exceptional work. Additionally, people really care about one another outside of work- and, it's a must love dogs kind of place.

Cons

Switching to new office space in Little Italy in a few months, can't wait to be there and settled, it will be awesome.

Advice to Management

Keep having fun and celebrating the wins.

Bespoke Partners2017-06-20
  8. "Lots of opportunity at Bespoke"

I have been working at Bespoke Partners full-time

Pros

High performing gazelle company and team that is constantly improving. Talented, tight knit group of professionals. Great company culture; just celebrated our 5 year anniversary with a beautiful rooftop party.

Cons

Working through some growing pains as Bespoke has been successful and is expanding.

Bespoke Partners2017-01-30
  9. "Principal"

Principal in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bespoke Partners

Pros

Innovative, collaborative working environment with deep opportunity for development and growth

Cons

Outgrowing the office space; the offices in San Diego are down the hall from one another a (short) 100 foot walk.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in employee development

Bespoke Partners2016-03-24
  10. "Great Culture Great People"

I have been working at Bespoke Partners full-time

Pros

Fast pace, high energy environment with a lot of opportunity as the company matures. The people are great and I truly enjoy coming to work and spending time with my colleagues. It is a stimulating and challenging work environment with a huge upside - very rewarding. Very 'team" oriented crew!

Cons

some pain points with an ever changing environment as the company grows but for the most part everyone works through issues and strives to win collectively.

Bespoke Partners2016-03-16