Best Buy Reviews in Bloomfield Hills, MI | Glassdoor

Best Buy Bloomfield Hills Reviews

Updated 18 May 2016

5.0
Best Buy CEO Corie Barry (no image)
Corie Barry
  1. "Loved it and miss it"

Former Employee - Computers Sales Associate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I worked at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros

The workers are amazing to be with, the bonus for the store was always met, everything was pretty smooth sailing and I loved it. I miss it and it was hard to leave but I put school first.

Cons

Black Friday is crazy, but do-able. We are open every day of the year minus Christmas so that was kinda a bummer to have to be a newbie and work holidays that were important for me.

Advice to Management

I love this company, I really do. But for former employees to go back is a very difficult thing it seems and I don't know if it's just me or because Best Buy is so selective. Perhaps having more of a veteran program to make it easier to go back to this company would be nice.

Best Buy2016-05-18

"Retail Job, Management made my experience"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Constantly learning about New Technology -Not terrible hours -Discount was good -Opportunity to work with people

Cons

-Few position for moving up -Feels very "political" to move beyond part time sales associate -Not much offered in structured training -Bonuses offered based on factors like store profitability vs previous years and other stores in similar demographics, very hard to attain

Best Buy2014-12-05