Best Buy Training Reviews | Glassdoor

Best Buy Training Reviews

Found 2 reviews

1.0
  1. "Best Buy Corporate HQ is a great place to work."

Former Employee - Senior Training Specialist in Minneapolis, KS

I worked at Best Buy

Pros

I worked at the Corporate office and not in a Best Buy store. At the time, Brad Anderson was the CEO. He is an amazing person who shows respect for everyone working in his company. He brought in the work/life balance program called ROWE (results only work environment), which supports the belief that when people have the freedom to tend to their personal lives, they have much more to give in all areas, including their...

Cons

The only issue I ever had working there was that there still remained a sense of a good ole boys network, which I know Brad surely did not support, but it existed nonetheless. As a female, it could be off putting to have very few females in leadership roles. I know they are aware of this and are trying to promote women and other non-white males into leadership positions.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that they continue to strive toward supporting women and all non-white males into leadership roles. The company leadership should reflect all workers there.

Best Buy2009-12-08

"Training Specialist"

Former Employee - Training Specialist in Richfield, MN

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

benefits package, cafeteria, nice office

Cons

management, stress, industry, too much restructuring ("Termination Tuesdays" - not a good feeling that you might be next)

Advice to Management

show integrity, give all employees opportunities (not just your buddies from the store), set people up for success

Best Buy2017-06-05