Found 1,432 of over 37K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was good at $15 an hour and the hours at the time of this was nice." (in 2148 reviews)
- "the people you meet are great and if you want to move up in the company is great" (in 1965 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and the tasks are not extremely difficult" (in 1669 reviews)
- "The coworkers are great and know how to make a bad day turn out better." (in 1142 reviews)
- "I was in school at the time so flexible hours were a must and they were understanding" (in 956 reviews)
- "Poor management and mistreatment of staff caused a storewide exodus of more than 20 employees." (in 2317 reviews)
- "Some managers don't love the Best Buy values and it makes the company look bad." (in 1138 reviews)
- "No commission and non individual bonus system in place to leave associates making only hourly rate." (in 633 reviews)
- "Very political and far to much favoritism." (in 518 reviews)
- "no work life balance its a all hands on deck environment right now got to save the company" (in 445 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Best Buy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "employee discount"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 12, 2015Store ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDuluth, GA
Great employer! The employee discount is great and you will fall in love with the Best Buy culture. 'Have fun while being the best.'
It is really hard to get promoted because their many people applying for management positions; you must be super competitive.
- 5.0Dec 8, 2018Seasonal Customer Service AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
-Everyone is friendly and will help you with any questions you have. -Checkout is kept considerably tidy with how many people are back there everyday. -Employee discounts on open boxes and snacks that you may want for lunch are awesome! -If you’re a good employee managers WILL take note of it, I’ve been approached by 2 managers for a position after seasonal. You can move up really fast if you are a fast learner and are dedicated to being a good employee.
-Since I started the week before Thanksgiving I wasn’t taught all the ropes so I’m still catching up because of it. -As a seasonal you won’t be able to call out so I’ve been sick twice since I got here and had to push through my shifts.1