What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was good at the time and training for the section of the store you needed to know was helpful." (in 2092 reviews)
- "the people you meet are great and if you want to move up in the company is great" (in 1959 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and the tasks are not extremely difficult" (in 1689 reviews)
- "The coworkers are great and know how to make a bad day turn out better." (in 1136 reviews)
- "I was in school at the time so flexible hours were a must and they were understanding" (in 940 reviews)
- "Poor management and mistreatment of staff caused a storewide exodus of more than 20 employees." (in 2315 reviews)
- "Some managers don't love the Best Buy values and it makes the company look bad." (in 1132 reviews)
- "You are judged on your sales number's so no commission doesn't feel good." (in 655 reviews)
- "Too much favoritism from management." (in 510 reviews)
- "no work life balance its a all hands on deck environment right now got to save the company" (in 449 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Best Buy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 978 of over 37K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Nov 28, 2020Deliver DriverCurrent EmployeeChattanooga, TN
Treats employees well and does what they can to make good decisions for work life balance
A lot of work and slower advancement
- 3.0Jun 8, 2016SupervisorFormer EmployeeMinneapolis, MN
The company has fair compensation and also I had flexible hours that preserved my work life balance. Benefits were favorable and fair.
There are too many reorganization of the company's base processes for operations. This causes employees not to feel safe and secure in their positions.