Best Drug Rehabilitation Reviews | Glassdoor

Best Drug Rehabilitation Reviews

3.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Not a bad place to work. Good job, good hours, and good purpose too."

Former Employee - Ben in Manistee, MI
    Former Employee - Ben in Manistee, MI

I worked at Best Drug Rehabilitation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The program offers great hours and competitive pay. There is a higher calling aspect to working here too.

Cons

The job can be stressful sometimes. After all it is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center after all.

Advice to Management

I had a great experience working at Best Drug Rehabilitation. This rehab center and recovery program offers a simple yet effective and well worked out recovery method for helping to get people off of drugs and alcohol once and for all and for good. This rehab center has a good program and a good method for helping people to find their strength and find their way off of drugs and alcohol once and for all and for good. The program is not like many other rehab centers that I have either been to or worked at before which are more operated like a business and that make it more of a point to just assist people in finding their path to recovery and sobriety.

With a business that is as well put together and as well run as this, it also makes sense that such a business would also be a great place to work at. I was treated well while I worked here, and I was given good benefits and good pay too. I was very pleased with the help in training that I got here too. This rehab center offers great employment opportunities to people, and the great part is that you don’t need a lot of experience to work as a support staff at this rehab center. You just need the right attitude and a willingness to work hard and to get people off of drugs and alcohol once and for all and for good.

I will admit that there were times where it got pretty intense and uncomfortable to work here. This rehab center is a rehab center after all, and occasionally people can come across some drama or a breakdown of some kind. Best Drug Rehabilitation has people come to them for helping beating a drug and alcohol addiction, and sure that can be stressful and concerning for sure. When such persons experience life without drugs and alcohol, sure enough it can start off as being tough for them. This created some bad days for me working at this treatment center, but overall I think very highly of the program and everything they are doing to help the community. I would strongly recommend the Not a bad place to work. Good job, good hours, and good purpose too. For anyone who is looking for a job in this field, I would strongly recommend this treatment center for helping people to find stability and a good, forty-hour a week career.

2. "Love helping ppl"

Former Employee - Group Facilitator in Manistee, MI
    Former Employee - Group Facilitator in Manistee, MI

I worked at Best Drug Rehabilitation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Helping clients, staff, recovery, close work environment. Supportive caring staff, family and work participation. Activities. Great course schedule with diversity

Cons

Only con is I never had a life while working 12-24 hour shift 5-7 days a week. Very thankful still

3. "Great Company - They Are Helping People"

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Manistee, MI
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Manistee, MI

I have been working at Best Drug Rehabilitation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a huge group there who are willing to help others. The staff really care about people who are struggling with addiction, they have a true family feel at the rehab where they take great care of patients and make sure they are safe and happy.

Cons

There can always been challenges working with those who are substance abusers - long hours and must have patients, training and skill to help them.

Advice to Management

Open more facilities, keep helping people.

4. "Staff RN"

I worked at Best Drug Rehabilitation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Helping the clients and the interactions with them.

Cons

No orientation OTJ, or with computer system. They throw you in w/o ANY orientation, and expect you to already know what to do. No respect for employee needs: ie breaks, time off to sleep. Trouble with getting paid.

Advice to Management

Be respectful and treat your employees as though they are invaluable assets to your company, not like machines to be used.