Best Sweet Reviews | Glassdoor

Best Sweet Reviews

2.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "My job at best sweet was one of a kind.Learned from working there."

Former Employee - OTC Weigh Tech in Mooresville, NC
    Former Employee - OTC Weigh Tech in Mooresville, NC

I worked at Best Sweet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paid holidays as well as 401k.Good pay also.

Cons

Not trustworthy.Unfriendly coworkers if you were not in a click.Hours different than from what they hired me for.Poor 90 day training period.

Advice to Management

Be honest.Be fair.Learn how to talk to people.Go to school to learn how to make a desicion on your own.

2. "I was optimistic at first, but pessimistic later"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Pros

Twelve hour shifts mean more time off, but twelve hours is a killer for your body
    In some ways, the organization is very good (some analytical instrumentation works great)

Cons

Lab mgmt hasn't a clue how to manage
    Once you discover the weaknesses, they become magnified a thousand-fold
    From 20-minute lunches and NO breaks, I don't think this is the place that a professional wants to spend their time ... life is just too short
    Analysts are held accountable even when procedures are vaguely written to protect management interests - there is no interest in proactive training; just an interest in having a scapegoat for an issue

Advice to Management

Treat your employee's humanely and they'll be invaluable assets. Constant turnover should give you an indication of a management problem regardless of how an employee left.

3. "Great Stability and Family Atmosphere"

Pros

I loved working at BestSweet. I made so many close friends and it was a very warm and friendly environment to work in. They treat their employees very well. In a time when companies are struggling BestSweet seems to be continuing to thrive. Good things happen to good people. They are adding jobs all the time so obviously there is great security in being employed at a company that is so successful.

Cons

Location. It was always a little bit of a drive from where I live. The office is nice but it just wasn't very convenient for me personally.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat employees well and you will continue to enjoy your success.

4. "Lots of growth and potential here."

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere. Feedback received well. Management listens and encourageous emplyees.

Cons

Scheduling and structure are sometimes an issue. Because of the nature of production demands.