KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Best Version Media Chief Executive Officer Kevin O’ Brien
Kevin O’ Brien

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Schedule was very hectic for little pay.(in 10 reviews)
  • "No salary until you make minimum sales to support the magazine for at least a year—usually takes 2(in 7 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Best Version Media and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great company with tons of support

Feb 16, 2022 - Publisher in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have numerous resources to support you as you grow with the company. Daily sales training calls provide an environment to allow you the best opportunity to be successful. Hands down the most supportive company I have ever worked for. An amazing income potential for sales professionals.

Cons

If you are not self-motivated you will not succeed. But they are upfront about the requirements to achieve a great career with them.

1 person found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us your feedback! The BVM Publisher role offers uncapped earning potential and the exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs to build their own business in the community!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

May 2, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

After many years of working, mostly in the corporate field, I've never worked for a company that had the leadership and values as Best Version Media. For the past 9 years of working for them the growth potential for me has been overwhelming. The training and tools that are provided are the best in the business, due to the constant improvement making sure all us in the field have the best tools to succeed each day. Best Version Media is about the people that are out each day grinding it out to be successful with their craft. In addition everyone at home office is dedicated to insuring our success in the field as well. My income grows every year, allowing me to do so much more with my family and be able to give back in more ways than ever before. For the first time in my career I feel secure knowing I have a great future for may years to come with Best Version Media.

Cons

I cannot say that there are any

Media Relations

Thank you so much for the great feedback about the BVM Publisher role! We take pride in offering the training, tools and resources it takes for our people to find long-lasting success.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Career - Best Decision I Have Ever Made!

May 3, 2022 - Publisher in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media is a dream come true. I have been with the company for 5 years, and it keeps getting better. The company works tirelessly to improve our technology and ability to do our jobs. I love the unlimited salary, the flexible work schedule, the positive work culture, and the team that surrounds us, BVM is a huge blessing to me and my family! The leadership team is top notch and I thank God every day to be where I am!

Cons

You need to be a self starter and stay motivated.

Media Relations

We offer Publishers uncapped earning potential, training, and flexibility to help them succeed. Thank you for leaving us a review!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

best place to work!

May 4, 2022 - Associate Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

best support system I've ever experienced in a company. I am an independent contractor and it can be hard to be self motivating at times. however, I don't struggle with motivation because with BVM you have all the support in the world. They are positive and constantly looking for new ways to be be better.

Cons

I don't believe there are any cons. they are honest and upfront on what to expect.

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! Our goal at BVM is provide the training and resources it takes to help our people build successful businesses.

6. 5.0

Well oiled machine

May 3, 2022 - Publisher in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is top notch The company is well organized and all departments know what is expected of them and they execute well and work together. The culture, attitudes, support and philosophy is very positive

Cons

There is not a downside. You are the only thing that can hold you back from being successful

Media Relations

Thank you for the review! The BVM Publisher role offers the exciting opportunity to build a business in the local community. We're glad to hear you enjoy working with BVM!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Blessed

May 2, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are your own boss Amazing company incentives, trips, bonuses Etc No ceiling on your earning potential Great people with positive attitudes and family feel You can work anywhere the U.S. and Canada

Cons

Really can't think of any negatives. Unless you are an extreme introvert there is no drawback

Media Relations

We appreciate the fantastic review! BVM offers uncapped earning potential and the opportunity for entrepreneurs to build their own successful business in the local community.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Culture Around

May 2, 2022 - Publisher & Market Manager in Athens, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

BVM provides the tools to be successful and then some! Amazing culture, professional development, and endless opportunities to see my business grow while I grow as a person!

Cons

Conversations with businesses that do not truly understand how branding works.

Media Relations

Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review! BVM has created an environment where Publishers can excel to their fullest potential and our leadership supports them as they grow.

9. 5.0

Great Company

May 3, 2022 - Publisher in West Sayville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team work and support is great

Cons

I have not experienced any in the 6 months I am here.

Media Relations

Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review! We take pride in our supportive culture and we're happy to have you on the team!

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great job

May 19, 2022 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work remotely on your own hours

Cons

Commissions are a headache at times

Viewing 1 - 10 of 411 Reviews

Best Version Media Reviews FAQs

Best Version Media has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 581 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Best Version Media to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Best Version Media employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Best Version Media. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

88% of Best Version Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Best Version Media 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Best Version Media to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Best Version Media Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Best Version Media? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

Logo

6 days ago

Culture
Best Version Media has once again been named a Great Place to Work in 2022! Read all the details on this week's BVM Blog.
Shared image - Best Version Media Named a Great Place to Work® in 2022
Best Version Media Named a Great Place to Work® in 2022
www.bestversionmedia.com

Best Version Media Photos

+ Add Photo
Best Version Media photo of: BVM employees had a great time watching the Milwaukee Brewers win on Tuesday!
Best Version Media photo of: BVM packed personal hygiene kits for families in need across the state of Wisconsin last week!