KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.4
Best Version Media Chief Executive Officer Kevin O’ Brien
Kevin O’ Brien

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "A rare and amazing culture in this highly cynical society of ours.(in 47 reviews)
  • "BVM is like the back office, providing market analysis, design, production, printing and distribution, and great training, marketing materials, and personal support.(in 34 reviews)
  • "Great opportunity to earn what you are really worth.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Great Leadership and resources(in 18 reviews)
Cons
  • "full commission only and lots and lots of cold calling(in 10 reviews)
  • "Schedule was very hectic for little pay.(in 8 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Best Version Media and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

review

Jun 29, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working with BVM as an independent contractor/publisher. You have the benefit of being self employeed along with the support of leadership and the company. If you are a go getter and love to be in control of your schedule and life, I recommend looking into this amazine opportunity

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Media Relations

We are proud of our award-winning culture and we're glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking time to leave us a review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Opportunity of a lifetime

Jun 6, 2022 - Magazine Publisher in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are in control of your own destiny. You make your own success.

Cons

You need to be motivated, disciplined and structured.

Media Relations

Thanks for the feedback about the BVM Publisher role!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Best Decision

Jun 1, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Starting a career with Best Version Media has been one of the best decisions! I am able to have flexibility between work and personal life and meet so many wonderful people in my community. You are in charge of your income, so that is always the motivation behind wanting to succeded!

Cons

I don't really have any

Media Relations

We love providing flexibility and support to our amazing Publishers! Thank you for the review!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! We take pride in offering an award-winning culture that helps every professional become the best version of themselves.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

best place to work!

May 4, 2022 - Associate Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

best support system I've ever experienced in a company. I am an independent contractor and it can be hard to be self motivating at times. however, I don't struggle with motivation because with BVM you have all the support in the world. They are positive and constantly looking for new ways to be be better.

Cons

I don't believe there are any cons. they are honest and upfront on what to expect.

Media Relations

Thanks for the great feedback! Our goal at BVM is provide the training and resources it takes to help our people build successful businesses.

6. 5.0

Well oiled machine

May 3, 2022 - Publisher in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is top notch The company is well organized and all departments know what is expected of them and they execute well and work together. The culture, attitudes, support and philosophy is very positive

Cons

There is not a downside. You are the only thing that can hold you back from being successful

Media Relations

Thank you for the review! The BVM Publisher role offers the exciting opportunity to build a business in the local community. We're glad to hear you enjoy working with BVM!

7. 5.0

Great Company

May 3, 2022 - Publisher in West Sayville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team work and support is great

Cons

I have not experienced any in the 6 months I am here.

Media Relations

Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review! We take pride in our supportive culture and we're happy to have you on the team!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing Career - Best Decision I Have Ever Made!

May 3, 2022 - Publisher in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media is a dream come true. I have been with the company for 5 years, and it keeps getting better. The company works tirelessly to improve our technology and ability to do our jobs. I love the unlimited salary, the flexible work schedule, the positive work culture, and the team that surrounds us, BVM is a huge blessing to me and my family! The leadership team is top notch and I thank God every day to be where I am!

Cons

You need to be a self starter and stay motivated.

Media Relations

We offer Publishers uncapped earning potential, training, and flexibility to help them succeed. Thank you for leaving us a review!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Blessed

May 2, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are your own boss Amazing company incentives, trips, bonuses Etc No ceiling on your earning potential Great people with positive attitudes and family feel You can work anywhere the U.S. and Canada

Cons

Really can't think of any negatives. Unless you are an extreme introvert there is no drawback

Media Relations

We appreciate the fantastic review! BVM offers uncapped earning potential and the opportunity for entrepreneurs to build their own successful business in the local community.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Best Company I Have Ever Worked For

May 2, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

After many years of working, mostly in the corporate field, I've never worked for a company that had the leadership and values as Best Version Media. For the past 9 years of working for them the growth potential for me has been overwhelming. The training and tools that are provided are the best in the business, due to the constant improvement making sure all us in the field have the best tools to succeed each day. Best Version Media is about the people that are out each day grinding it out to be successful with their craft. In addition everyone at home office is dedicated to insuring our success in the field as well. My income grows every year, allowing me to do so much more with my family and be able to give back in more ways than ever before. For the first time in my career I feel secure knowing I have a great future for may years to come with Best Version Media.

Cons

I cannot say that there are any

Media Relations

Thank you so much for the great feedback about the BVM Publisher role! We take pride in offering the training, tools and resources it takes for our people to find long-lasting success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 416 Reviews

Best Version Media Reviews FAQs

Best Version Media has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 587 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Best Version Media to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Best Version Media employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Best Version Media. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

90% of Best Version Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Best Version Media 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Best Version Media to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Best Version Media Job Seekers