Cover image for Best Version Media

Found 435 of over 624 reviews

Best Version Media Chief Executive Officer Kevin O’ Brien
Kevin O’ Brien

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "A rare and amazing culture in this highly cynical society of ours.(in 52 reviews)
  • "Excellent Training Team with ongoing support(in 45 reviews)
  • "You will also meet some really great people along the way who will cheer you on as you create your own destiny at this company.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Great Leadership and resources(in 22 reviews)
  • "Great opportunity to earn what you are really worth.(in 20 reviews)
Cons
  • "Schedule was very hectic for little pay.(in 10 reviews)
  • "No salary until you make minimum sales to support the magazine for at least a year—usually takes 2(in 7 reviews)
  • "having no free time and no health insurance and no benefits and also working for free(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Best Version Media and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great company with tons of support

Feb 16, 2022 - Publisher in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have numerous resources to support you as you grow with the company. Daily sales training calls provide an environment to allow you the best opportunity to be successful. Hands down the most supportive company I have ever worked for. An amazing income potential for sales professionals.

Cons

If you are not self-motivated you will not succeed. But they are upfront about the requirements to achieve a great career with them.

5 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for leaving us your feedback! The BVM Publisher role offers uncapped earning potential and the exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs to build their own business in the community!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love working at BVM!

Dec 1, 2022 - Publisher in Wittmann, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I make my own hours. I have all the support I need to be successful. They constantly recognize everyone's hard work!

Cons

I really can't think of any!

Media Relations

We love hearing feedback from our amazing Publishers! Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad to have you on the team!

3. Join the Best Version Media team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

New Publisher Review

Nov 22, 2022 - Publisher in Franklin, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are several keys points that I deeply appreciate about working with Best Version Media. One is the tremendous team support and training that help you succeed. Another is the positive encouragement the company provides in an effort for you to be the best version of yourself. Then they apply these same values and principles for themselves... creating a win/win platform for true teamwork geared towards success and smiles. Best Version Media is a rare find!

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Media Relations

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! The Publisher role offers uncapped earning potential as well as endless training and resources that help our people find success.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Get paid generously for your efforts!

Nov 1, 2022 - Publisher in Cedar Falls, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media is a very well run company with a phenomenal culture. The training is better than any training I have experienced in prior occupations. Everyone wants everyone to succeed and there is no cap to your earning potential. The harder you work, the more money you will make all while providing a positive monthly neighborhood magazine for your community. What we do makes a difference!

Cons

You need to be able to stay disciplined as you create your own schedule working out of your home.

Media Relations

BVM Publishers build their own businesses with unlimited income potential. Thank you so much for the review!

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Nov 21, 2022 - Content Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful place to work highly recommend

Cons

I don’t see many downsides

Media Relations

We appreciate the great rating!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

I wish I found this opportunity sooner!

Nov 1, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

The support you get from home office is second to none. I am never afraid to ask for help.They want you to be successful!

Cons

There are none. Best decision I ever made!

Media Relations

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad you enjoy working with us!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

They are THE Best Company to work for!

Aug 12, 2022 - Publisher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Version Media is hands down the very best company for training & support! I've been in this business for three decades, have owned nearly every company's I've worked for, I've met THE best of the BEST business people and BVM blows every one out of the water!

Cons

If you can't put faith in yourself to succeed or don't comprehend what it is to be an independent contractor this is not the company for you to work for. It is not a 9-5 job. We don't get paid to show up in an office we get paid when we've done the job we're highly trained and hired for! This means you get paid when you've succeeded!

Media Relations

We are proud of the the training, tools and resources we provide to help our people to find long-lasting success. Thank you for leaving us a review!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Culture!

Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I have worked with at BVM is so great. We all work well together to achieve a common goal.

Cons

Projects tend to hit all at the same time so it's difficult to focus during those times.

Media Relations

We appreciate the great feedback and we're happy to have you on the team!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Career Ever - Absolutely LOVE BVM!!

Aug 4, 2022 - Market Manager in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The income is unbelievable as long as you are willing to work hard, follow the orthodox plan and never give up! We can win annual trips which are a blast, make six figure income, flexible schedules, basically no nights or weekend work. I love the flexibility of this position, if life happens and you can't work for a bit, you can always begin again!! The culture of BVM is second to none, we guard the culture as it is one of the keys to our success. I am so proud to work with BVM!

Cons

Sometimes I get inside my head and think negatively, that might put me in a slump if I allow it to. That is why we have encouraging, uplifting calls each day, to make sure we have the proper mind set to do what we do!

Media Relations

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at BVM! We're glad to have you on the team. BVM offers support, flexible schedules and great leadership to help our people find success.

11. 5.0

New Publisher

Oct 4, 2022 - Publisher in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here create an amazing community and only want you to succeed and do everything they can to help you do so.

Cons

The freedom to create your own schedule was a difficult adjustment, but a pro as well.

2 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

Thanks for the great review! We proudly help entrepreneurs build successful businesses and our award-winning culture is felt at every level of the business.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 435 Reviews
</>Embed

Best Version Media Reviews FAQs

Best Version Media has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 624 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Best Version Media to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Best Version Media employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Best Version Media. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

91% of Best Version Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Best Version Media 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Best Version Media to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Best Version Media Job Seekers