The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Bethel University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bethel University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low pay and over worked for value brought to organization" (in 17 reviews)
- "Not as many opportunities to move up and salary could be better" (in 7 reviews)
- "They had numerous layoffs during my time there and several vice presidents left the university." (in 4 reviews)
- "Administration consistently hires poor leaders who in turn create corrosive and oppressive work environments unlike any company I’ve ever worked for." (in 3 reviews)
- "Good employees leave, bad employees stay" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bethel University and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 138 of over 150 reviews
Updated Aug 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Aug 26, 2023Associate ProfessorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsArden Hills, MN
Collegial environment Beautiful workplace Students
Downsizing had an effect on morale Too many administrators
Bethel University Reviews FAQs
Bethel University has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 150 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Bethel University to a friend and 22% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
58% of Bethel University employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bethel University 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.