Bethpage Federal Credit Union Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2020

4.8
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons to add I'm a happy employee(in 24 reviews)

• "There are no cons to working at this establishment(in 11 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At Bethpage you are treated you as a human being, not a number. You have the opportunity to grow if you show that you really care about your own development and that you are willing to go above and beyond for the members and your teammates. Great culture. Benefits are good with tuition reimbursement, 401k, health insurance, paid vacations. Bethpage truly believes in enriching the lives of all. If you are interested in giving back to the community, this is the ideal company for you with a lot of events and opportunities to volunteer that complement your role.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Bethpage has a lot of pros.

2. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Full Time Teller in Roosevelt, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really Great for Career Advancement

Cons

Salary Could Be Alot Better

3. "Great place to start your career"

5.0

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You have the opportunity to learn a lot, and really grow your skills. In addition to great benefits, Bethpage really cares about it's employees.

Cons

None to say at this time

4. "Cares about Employees. Treats you like Family"

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Like working with Family, Alot of clubs and engagement opportunities

Cons

None that I can think of

5. "They really care"

Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union part-time

Pros

The benefits and salary are great

Cons

There aren't too many cons

6. "Great company"

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Bethpage, NY

Pros

They value their employees and members. Great incentives year round

Cons

Hard to move up if your in a management position

Continue reading
  7. "Best place on earth!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Elmont, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love working for Bethpage Federal Credit Union, because it is a company that genuinely shares in the same values and morals that matter to me. It is a business that helps people. They treat the members that we service with the utmost respect. They have trained the staff to seek opportunities to enhance and appreciate the lives of our members through our products and services. Bethpage Federal Credit Union is a great place to work, which is why I have encouraged family members and friends to work here also.

Cons

Fortunately, there is no downside to working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union, it is a great place to work. I wish that there were more locations, so that more people could experience working for such a great company.

Continue reading
  8. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Bethpage is an excellent company! They offer competitive benefits, encourage their employee’s to stay engaged and connect with one another through company sponsored clubs and activities. They keep employees informed and make advancements to keep the company moving forward. Our leaders let us know exactly where we stand and where the company is headed. I’m truly proud to be an employee and part of this family!

Cons

No cons to add I'm a happy employee.

9. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Bethpage truly does care about you as an employee and as a person. Bethpage invests in your career and being able to grow with the company. I started out as an intern with Bethpage and throughout those two years really got to learn the ins and outs of Bethpage as well as being trusted with employee like duties, leading into working full time with the company. Working at Bethpage makes employees feel valued which is a key to a great work environment.

Cons

None that I can think of!

10. "Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Community Development Relationship Manager in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Great community and family to be a part of, excellent benefits and extracurricular activities to participate in, really cares about their employees

Cons

They are only located in NY as of right now, would be great to see them all over the country!

Found 220 reviews