Bethpage Federal Credit Union Reviews | Glassdoor

Bethpage Federal Credit Union Reviews

Updated Jan 31, 2020

4.8
  1. "Bethpage is the Best!!"

Current Employee - Executive Administrator in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I'm thrilled and proud to have celebrated five years with Bethpage Federal Credit Union! I can't say enough about this fantastic and unique organization. Our outstanding Board of Directors, CEO, and executive leadership team continue to lead the way as we successfully grow, never losing sight of our ongoing commitment to enriching the lives of our members and employees. Bethpage offers an extraordinary work environment where every teammate is heard and highly valued. Bethpage shows they care by what they offer: great benefits, ongoing training and growth opportunities, countless clubs and activities, a multitude of volunteer opportunities, celebrations throughout the year, and recognition for a job well done! Bethpage is the leader in innovation! We even have an Innovation Center where teammates gather to brainstorm through engagement in a myriad of exciting and thought-provoking activities. It doesn't stop there – Bethpage is super proud of all the awards and recognitions we have received! My life has been enriched since joining Bethpage, and I look forward to the journey as we reach for the stars!

Cons

I can't think of one because there are none!

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-31
  2. "An excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I recently celebrated my 20th year at Bethpage FCU. It is truly exciting to witness the growth of this incredible company first hand. Bethpage delivers on their promise to put the member and employee experiences first and it shows. People are genuinely happy to come to work and that positive fun vibe extends to our members.

Cons

Nothing actually comes to mind

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-29
  3. "5 Years at Bethpage Federal Credit Union and Still Love My Employer!!!!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President

Pros

Bethpage Federal Credit Union supports the growth and development of its employees. They provide training, certifications, support lateral and upward mobility and supports work life balance while attaining this achievements. I would recommend Bethpage as an employer!

Cons

No downsides with respect to my employment.

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  4. "Love working for Bethpage FCU"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Port Jefferson Station, NY

Pros

I am starting my 15th year with Bethpage Federal Credit Union and I can honestly say this is the best company I have ever work in my 30+ years in banking. We value our members by providing great rates on deposit products and loans. But we also value our employees and this is demonstrated from and all levels of Management. 15 years ago I was downsized from a large Commercial Bank and that was the best thing that happened to me. I found Bethpage and I never looked back.

Cons

None this is truly a great place to work.

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  5. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Bethpage, NY

I have been working at Bethpage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with Bethpage for 10 years. It is gratifying to be a part of the extraordinary growth the credit union has experienced and continues to experience . I am especially proud of the initiatives the organization supports. There are many opportunities for career advancement, education and an environment that will feel like home.

Cons

There is always a personal con from time to time but the overall experience out weighs

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  6. "Great place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President, Regional Manager in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Bethpage places a high priority on the employee experience. They truly value their employees and work in the best interest of the entire team. I have been with Bethpage for 20 years and they have always treated their employees like family.

Cons

Nothing!! It's a great place to work.

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  7. "5 Great Years Down & To Many More!"

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Family atmosphere, Great benefits, Community oriented, Influential leaders

Cons

Not working here sooner

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  8. "Best place to work and have a career"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Bethpage federal Credit Union is the only place that I have worked where I feel they truly care about the employees. Every place claims their employees are important but here they live up to and even excel at it. One of the most important things to the management at Bethpage is the work/life balance. They provide a great work environment, new technology, excellent benefits package, unheard of 401K matching, open door policy for any manager or VP as well as a list of other things for the employees to be happy to come to work. I always feel as though my voice/opinions matter and I am encouraged to make decisions and lead whenever I can. All the tools I need to assist me in my work are provided as well. The values at Bethpage start at the top with our CEO, Wayne. With him at the wheel, I am confident that Bethpage will continue to be the great place it is and that my career here will only get better.

Cons

I don't have anything to list as a con to working here.

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  9. "Wow Factor! Bethpage truly cares about there employees and members!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bethpage, NY

Pros

Market place positioning is ideal! Bethpage is a great brand with a superb reputation in the community and with the executive mindset empowers the front lines to excel! I started as a temp employee in the mortgage area, Promoted several times including last week to a Senior manager. The future is bright here!

Cons

Continue to navigate as they are by looking for merger opportunity and look for great talent as great people add growth + market share!

Bethpage Federal Credit Union2020-01-28
  10. "Amazing and rapid growth company"

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager

Pros

Bethpage offer way more than just "a place to work". Its easy to say you can have a really satisfying full time career working here. You meet really awesome people and make lasting relationships. Bethpage does so many different great things for the employees like clubs, parties, incentives, benefits and much more!

Cons

Not really cons but working in retail has you dealing with the public of your respective community. With that said there is some moments where you will have to deal with stressful encounters but that goes with any job in the public.

Found 208 reviews