BetterCloud Reviews

Updated May 18, 2021

Found 158 of over 162 reviews

4.3
BetterCloud CEO David Politis (no image)
David Politis
Pros
  • "Free snacks, beer, drinks, coffee, etc(in 10 reviews)

• "hard play hard(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "CEO is uninterested in 401k matching(in 8 reviews)

• "There are growing pains as BetterCloud grows swiftly, but all for good reason(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Impressed and delighted

May 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leaders are very supportive and invested in your success. I’ve experienced great communication all across the company and as they grow they’re providing training and learning sessions. Very impressed by the number of tools/software they provide and more in the pipeline. Definitely the leader in our category and company built for the future of technology.

Cons

Leading and creating a category so lots of work to be done but that’s not really a con. Benefits are pretty good but would be great if they had a 401k matching program.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to grow your career

May 16, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been at BetterCloud for over 2 years and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. There is so much opportunity for growth. I’ve been promoted several times and so have many of my colleagues. The working hours are flexible and everyone is always willing to lend a helping hand. I feel grateful to work at BetterCloud and be a part of the SaaSOps movement.

Cons

The only con I can think of is there is no compensation towards college courses.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing start!

Apr 19, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at BetterCloud for the last few months and it has been everything I could have asked for. Especially during these crazy times where everyone is working remote, it was clear that BetterCloud cared about their people. From the moment I signed, I heard from so many members of my team who wanted to make sure I was set up for success on my first day. Once I started, that community only grew stronger. My manager has been very supportive and the team has been so welcoming and inviting. BetterCloud has really set the bar for in terms of how to welcome someone to a new environment.

Cons

Honestly nothing at this point!

People Business Partner

Hey there - thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to leave us a review. So much of what you mentioned are things we're passionate about at BetterCloud - our community, both internal and external, being key factors. We're so glad you've felt this as you've started your journey here! If there's anything the People Team can ever do to continue to enable your success, please let us know. You know how to reach us!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great people, great culture, challenging work

Apr 21, 2021 - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, collaborative people who embrace and exemplify the company culture of 'humble yet hungry', 'strive to delight', 'in this together' and 'impact through outcomes'. Work is both dynamic and challenging - with tons of support from direct & extended team members - all focused and aligned to achieving success.

Cons

Nothing to add here yet.

People Business Partner

Hello! Thank you for the review. We're glad you pointed out our company values, or as I like to call them the "bread and butter" of what it means to be a BetterClouder. We're a driven bunch, and I'm so very glad that you've been able to see and feel that. Continue to give us feedback and we'll continue to utilize it. Feel free to reach out to the People Team for any and all support you may need - you know how to reach us!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

My experience has been wonderful

Apr 5, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The welcome feeling you receive when hired. The CEO is honest and humble. The level of support you receive from everyone. ERGs provide an awesome experience and you learn a lot. The pay is good. There is ample room for growth. The company is growing fast and creating its own lane. Eager to be more diverse.

Cons

3 weeks PTO No mental health days No 401k match Lack of diversity on the C-Suite

People Business Partner

Hey there - thank you so much for the review and for taking the time to share your experience. It's so pivotal to the People Team, and our executives, that all employees feel a sense of partnership when they begin their journey at BetterCloud, and it certainly sounds like you've felt just that. And we thank you doubly for sharing your thoughts on areas where we can improve - mental health and continuing to grow our diversity are very important to us, and have been key areas where we've begun to expand (SpringHealth, our Diversity Council, etc). Please continue to provide feedback to the People Team, and please make sure to utilize your floating holiday or any PTO to give yourself time to mentally unplug! Have a terrific day.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great environment

May 5, 2021 - Quality Engineer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, culture and product

Cons

Just typical smaller company woes.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast-pfaced

May 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you enjoy working for a face paced company and likes changes, this is the company for you.

Cons

Changes are very frequent across the company that could lead to process burnouts.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture, fast-growing, creating IT category allows for future growth

Feb 19, 2021 - Account Development Representative in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture. The most transparent company I've worked for. Great people and product.

Cons

Fast-paced, and typical growing pains of every growing SaaS company. Their product was a bit too focused on G-Suite. Many company's today still use O365, but in the long term they could be an IT category leader in the SMP space.

People Business Partner

Hi there! Thank you for your comments. Our culture is something we're known for, and we're so happy that you walked away with a positive experience here. As for some of your constructive comments, we've absolutely acknowledged some of the growing pains that come with doing what we do - however, we're more dedicated than ever on making sure that we tackle those as a team. In This Together is something that drives so many of us, especially on our leadership team. If you have any additional thoughts or ideas, please don't hesitate to send the People Team an email!

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the CEO

May 3, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly colleagues, great leadership, and competitive comp!

Cons

Tech development and roadmap needs improvement.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Interview Process and Place to Work

Feb 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are authentic and charismatic The technology is cutting edge and interesting Great benefits Seamless virtual onboarding process Vibrant culture, events/happy hours, etc

Cons

None as of now, I've been very impressed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Reviews