BeyondTrust Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Rsm"

Current Employee - Regional Manager IL in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Manager IL in Chicago, IL

I have been working at BeyondTrust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best company ever as they care of their people and customers at a high level of excellence.

Cons

None. The company addresses everything head on. No surprises no issues left unaddressed.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. "Be VERY Careful..."

I worked at BeyondTrust full-time

Pros

None - Hot mess; no direction

Cons

BT will burn you without evening thinking twice.

Advice to Management

Karma is real

"Great Company, Exciting Cyber Security Space, Collaborative & Supportive!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Marketing in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at BeyondTrust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A Lot!
    Executive management is approachable & supportive. They live the culture they promote through the VBOs. When I was interviewing, I honestly thought all the "culture" talk was just that... a bunch of talk. I was dead wrong. Teamwork, passion, integrity - I see them at work every day.

I have never been exposed to a company that has so many intelligent people who actually work well together & help each other. We are all rowing the boat in the same direction & egos are left out of it.

People value your opinion and put your ideas to work. Any employee just wants to feel that what they are doing is appreciated & that it is contributing to the overall success of the company. I feel that every day. Constructive (actionable) criticism & appreciation/praise are handed out daily.

There are positive changes being made all the time. Wellness programs, referral programs, customer success & sales process improvements, promotions & more.

Great Work life balance. Work hard, play hard.

Overall, I have loved my time here & I am excited to continue to grow my career with BeyondTrust!

Cons

None really. Like any company, there are small things that could improve, but if you are looking for perfection, you will never find it.

Advice to Management

Why take my advice, you are already doing it the right way! Don't change.

"Analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at BeyondTrust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with BeyondTrust for almost two years now. I've had a privilege to work across all teams, learning a lot about the business and the people.

The individuals, including the leadership, are quality. You will find wonderful characteristics within the people like hard working, driven, intelligent, innovative, open minded, and resourceful! And above all of those qualities, they are also good people. Each executive team member cares and shows kindness, for every employee and this is shown daily with their own actions and within those who they hire to lead each team.

What else makes BeyondTrust great? The culture and atmosphere. Free drinks, free snacks, sometimes free lunches, and team/company outings. Plus everyone just genuinely enjoys hanging out with each other, so we do happy hours too.

I am challenged, empowered, and supported each day that I come to work.

Cons

It's much easier to write about the pros...

Like any privately owned company, the goals will make you sweat at times; however, the work life balance and teamwork makes it worth it. You won't feel like you're on island. Everyone works to achieve success, together.

There is a lot to learn from process to product. It can seem like information overload. Just got to remember to ask and take notes!

Advice to Management

None.

"Management writes the 5 star reviews. Run fast from here."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at BeyondTrust full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The help desk is friendly and awesome. If you are a manager you can date your subordinates. The AC felt nice.

Cons

Management constantly interviews to lay people off to cover their inability to lead, motivate and inspire workers. It is an atmosphere of paranoia led by narcissism. If you ever want to get promoted you have to quit. Use reverse psychology frequently here.

Advice to Management

Why? You don't actually listen to employees. I should be laid off soon.

"Best of both: Great Technology and Great People"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Andover, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Andover, MA

I worked at BeyondTrust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Top notch market vision leveraging in-house development on top of key acquisitions to deliver a comprehensive PAM solution that actually works and solves diverse privilege management needs. Knowledgeable peers and supporting managers that know when to get involved to assist in goals.

Cons

With a broad product portfolio, it can be easier to become a champion of one vs. a trusted advisor for the full suite.

"Customer relationship manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at BeyondTrust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent wage and flexible on work hours

Cons

All about numbers how many calls and emails did you make today not how efficient your time is spent.

Advice to Management

Customers don't want to be constantly harassed by repeated follow up calls and emails. Only contact with pertinent purpose otherwise you are spamming. Build relationships not a call center mentality.

"Love my job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at BeyondTrust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, honest/supportive management, lots of opportunity to grow.

Cons

I don't have any downsides.

"Security Engineer"

Pros

Unique Tools in a really hot privileged account market. Multiple products in more than one space that work and solve actual customer problems. Lots of talent across the organization. Authentic peers that are willing to help. Passion at every level of the company. Overall amazing company to work for that cultivates success in people and products.

Cons

Distributed company infrastructure - lots of remote employees - contributes to inconsistency in messaging. Internal technical education and training needs improvement - lots of content, no 'internal' path to get up to speed on the products.

Advice to Management

Keep working towards consistency in messaging internally.

"Amazing Culture=Amazing People"

Pros

I worked a contract engagement with BeyondTrust. This engagement provided me the opportunity to interact with key decision makers. Having been a recruiter for over 15 years, and having had the opportunity to see first hand how my clients operate, I was impressed with the genuine care they have for their employees and the advancement of their careers. The HR and recruitment team are knowledgeable, supportive and forward thinking. The hiring managers and executive staff were amazing to interact with on a daily basis. The company is growing in leaps and bounds and securing amazing clients consistently! They have a start up feel in terms of excitement and new ideas yet they are well funded, structured and poised for growth.

Cons

There is always room for improvement, but nothing in particular worth mentioning.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on!