Bharti Airtel Reviews
81% would recommend to a friend
(5535 total reviews)
Sunil Bharti Mittal
93% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Bharti Airtel
a year ago
I have 2.7 Years of Experience as Java Developer . Tech Stack : Java, Spring Boot, MySQL Serving Notice Period -> Last Working Day -> 14 OCT 22 Can Anyone REFER me. Accenture India Mindtree Cognizant Amdocs GlobalLogic Coforge Optum Newgen Software Airtel
a year ago
Looking for senior accountant position with experience of around 6 years. Tata Consultancy Tata Elxsi Tata Communications Genpact HCL Technologies Infosys Orange Business Services Ericsson Tech Mahindra PwC India Airtel Samsung Capgemini Larsen & Toubro Deloitte India Any leads would be appreciated.
Got a burning question about Bharti Airtel? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bharti Airtel employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance as average working hours reach as high as 14 hours a day." (in 384 reviews)
- "Extended working hours in every shift" (in 73 reviews)
- "high pressure on sales for fresher also." (in 49 reviews)
- "Companies never force an employee to leave the organisation reporting managers do!" (in 47 reviews)
- "Life balance becomes challenging at times" (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bharti Airtel and is not affected by filters.
Found 5,535 of over 6K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 29, 2022Channel Business DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Multiple opportunity Best brand to work with Best in class culture Best entrepreneur driven role & responsibility
with Scale still working on some process improvement
- 1.0Nov 23, 2023Accounting ClerkFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSouth San Francisco, CA
Get a chance to work as an accounting clerk for a new graduate
There is not good for long term career development
- 1.0Feb 9, 2023Field WiremanCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsEast Delhi, NY
Forcing to work against profile, pressurize for multiple work by one salary
No benifits on work on holiday, even national holiday, forcing to work against work profile1
- 5.0Oct 9, 2022Territory Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Bharti Airtel is most trusted telecom company and it provides good working platform for youth
I dnt have any downside.
- 4.0Nov 2, 2022Key Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Good career path, learning opportunities, supporting managers and leadership
Compensation is the only con I can think of.
- 4.0Oct 9, 2022Enterprise Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
1. Great CXO engagement opportunities 2. Huge product portfolio which gives a great exposure to different kinds of products
1. Does not pay well
- 5.0Jul 22, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Good Place to learn. Accountability and ownership is high in this organization. Adaptation to change with right steps is the key.
Work -Life balance becomes challenging at times
Bharti Airtel Reviews FAQs
Bharti Airtel has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 6,128 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Bharti Airtel to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
81% of Bharti Airtel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bharti Airtel 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.