Bhea Knowledge Technologies Reviews

Updated Jan 15, 2021

3.5
  1. "Challenging, fast paced and dynamic work place"

Former Employee - Customer Advocate

I worked at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at BHEA, Bangalore as Customer Advocate for close to two years. Work is very challenging, fast paced and dynamic. Within two years, I learned more than what I could have learned in 5 years working for big service based companies. You put in lot many hours and efforts, but in the end it is rewarding. Performers get good hike in salary and work hour flexibility is great. Team is young with good team spirit. Management is always open for new ideas and stresses on continuous learning. It is an excellent place to kick start your career in IT industry. I would definitely recommend BHEA as employer.

Cons

Be ready to take up any role in the project

2. "Work Experience in Bhea Company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Visakhapatnam

I worked at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I work in Bhea last year. I learn a lot in Bhea Company. I got good experience as I have worked on PHP, Angular JS and other frameworks. In starting I was not given any project as I am poor at communication and english speaking. Manager given me lot of time to learn and to do tasks on my own. I got good knowledge on many things when worked in Bhea. Supportive Colleagues and Manager. Direct Client Interaction is there in Bhea. Junior Employees get good work and Opportunity

Cons

Not suited for people who work only 4-5 hours daily.

Continue reading

3. "Worst Company that I have ever worked"

1.0
    Former Employee - Solution Provider in Bangalore

I worked at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing to tell about this company

Cons

No Work Ethics No work timings You will be treated like a slave No Salaries No Hikes No Projects in the company Company will take original certificates of the employees Wont give experience letter also No Work life balance. Company management will ping you at what time they want and scold you very bad, if you are not responding. Please I request people not to choose this as your career opportunity. Every time they will tell they are getting many projects. But No project will come to company. Always preparing demo instances only.

Continue reading

"I worked at BHEA full-time for more than 3 years"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible work timings and latest technology with the brand name. Supportive team Client facing role Knowledge transfer constantly encouraged Project quality, growth opportunities, flexibility, diversity, employee benefits, excellent leadership Too many opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Nothing I can think of currently.

"SugarCRM Developer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

Pros

Bhea is the right place to start your careers as a fresher.will get lot of scope learn a lot in probationary period from end to end.will get opportunity to work on multiple projects

Cons

irregular salary payment,Payment is less as compared to market value.

"Right Place to Start the Career"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Bhea is the right place to start your careers as a fresher. 2. You will get lot of scope learn a lot in probationary period from end to end. 3. Great work culture and employee friendly environment. 4. You will get opportunity to work on multiple projects and will get very good exploration on different domains with in short span of time. 5. You will get good support and guidance from the managers in your work. 6. They will give equal importance to senior employees and junior employees. So though you are junior you can express your ideas freely in your work space.

Cons

Cons: I don't have any cons to say about it. Note: But for the employees who will show poor performance and negligence towards work, they might feel bad about this company.

"One of the worst places I’ve worked in"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

- None that I can recall

Cons

I began my career with Bhea and didn’t have a benchmark to judge workplace standards. However after 10 years in the field with my career growing significantly, I can see how unprofessional and stagnant my stint was here. - irregular salary payment - unprofessional CEO who would summon me and / or a colleague into his cabin to talk about himself or his achievements with no relation to our work! - zero learning - pathetic work culture with employees who were scared to speak or interact with each other outside of “breaks” within the office - pushed for extra hours at work - no growth opportunity - no goals / expectation set

"Good for new college passout"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore Rural

I have been working at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time

Pros

Ready to find out your own destiny, with the help of this company

Cons

Nothing, its depend upon you, how you thinking. First learn the rule of game

Continue reading

"It has been wonderful to be a part of the company"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Work Culture, you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated. · Feels awesome to work with a talented team. · You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work. · A healthy and helpful bunch of Colleagues. You can jump on to anyone for help and you won't be disappointed. · Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. · Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn......Grass root exposure. · Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. · For me, it was the best company to work with, who not only motivates junior and middle staff but also helps in every manner in all aspects of growth. · Daily snacks, weekend lunch, official parties. · Totally happy and satisfied.

Cons

There aren't any I can think of !!!

Continue reading

"Good learning opportunities, not only related to SugarCRM stack, but other systems with which it is integrated."

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore

I worked at Bhea Knowledge Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Provided with great autonomy. Can develop overall- you look after sales, implementations, support yourself. Talk with really senior personnel from clients. Also a young team means you are never bored.

Cons

May have to stretch sometimes as you are working simultaneously on multiple projects.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 English Reviews