Bid2Win Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Bid2Win Software Reviews

2.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good people, good products, bright future."

Former Employee - Business Development in Portsmouth, NH
    Former Employee - Business Development in Portsmouth, NH

Pros

I worked at B2W Software for just over a year, from February 2014 to July 2015. It was a big jump for my professional career. I was working at a telemarketing and demand generation firm as a senior business development representative, generating opportunities and leads on a variety of different products and solutions.

B2W gave me my chance to take the plunge and work as a dedicated inside sales representative for the products my company offered. I was thoroughly impressed with the company's environment. The corporate office is tucked neatly away in beautiful downtown Portsmouth, NH. The senior leadership is heavily invested in the company's success. Their CEO, Paul McKeon, is the most active executive in the day-to-day operations that I have ever experienced. He has a wealth of knowledge on solution selling and is very involved in maintaining customer relationships. If I had questions on our systems or solutions, I wouldn't hesitate twice to walk into Paul's office and he'd guide me in the right direction.

All in all, I am really thankful for my time at B2W – the company has GREAT products, GREAT people, and a bright future. If offered a chance to work at B2W – run, don't walk.

Cons

The real reason I left my role at B2W was because the BDR role wasn't quite worked out the way I would have liked and it didn't have as much support from management for the role to be successful. Many of the “campaigns” that were launched had no follow-through or structure and were doomed to fail from the beginning.

Advice to Management

Have a stronger plan in place before launching new roles. I felt like there was a lot of potential that went untapped.

2. "Regional Sales Manager"

I worked at Bid2Win Software full-time

Pros

office location is great but that's it. great restaurants in downtown portsmouth especially in the summer.

Cons

Stay away from this company at all cost, regardless of the department. The CEO has no idea what he is doing. I never met a person with a larger ego. Crazy amount of turnover. It's not well funded, they don't even offer direct deposit. Never expect bonuses or raises.