KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

6h

a

Registered Nurse

Looking for ideas for a slight "career change". I can't stand working bedside/acute care nursing anymore, officially burnt out. Does anyone have any experience with informatics based nursing jobs, or clinical documentation specialist positions? EMR auditing? Remote jobs? Pros/cons? Do you find there are part time positions available? I don't have my masters just my BSN/RB, nor do I plan on going back for my masters, would possibly consider a certification if really necessary.

3 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company Great Mission

Mar 16, 2022 - Senior Manager of Product Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big Health's mission is to bring millions back to good mental health. Working here gives you the chance to help people at a digital scale. I love working with our brilliant clinical team to provide proven interventions to users.

Cons

We are scaling rapidly and that can be a lot of work. It is exciting, though, and the team is all rowing in the same direction.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best work culture

Mar 16, 2022 - Staff Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture at this company are next level amazing. There’s a constant focus on humans and their mental health first, before profit and deadlines. The benefits and compensation are generous and the company’s mission and values are easy to fall in love with. Can’t recommend this place strongly enough.

Cons

The usual cons with a fast-growing start up: unclear requirements, not enough people to do all the work, etc.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great people, Poor everything else

Mar 17, 2022 - Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues and values are great

Cons

Comp, poor professional development, 1980's-like work culture, and buggy product

Big Health (CA) Response

Talent Operations Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I’m glad you enjoyed working with your colleagues and that our values resonated with you, and I’m sorry we fell short in a couple ways, leading to a poor experience for you. We’re confident in the philosophy we’ve established and the market data we use to create compensation benchmarks for our team, and we look forward to leveraging the new resources available from closing our Series C to review and possibly adjust internal policies and processes related to all departments. We’re sorry our culture didn’t meet your expectations - accomplishing our company goals means nothing if our employees don’t have a positive experience. We live and breathe humility, and there are always ways for us to create a better environment where everyone can do meaningful work and enjoy themselves in the process. If you’d like to share additional feedback about your experience, please reach out to HR@bighealth.com.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Dec 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced work environment with compassionate and considerate leadership. In an exciting space that has the potential to bring positive change in the world.

Cons

The company is in a high growth stage which means that you need to be willing to keep up with the fast pace.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good mission, slow execution

Dec 20, 2021 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive culture, embrace the emphasis on curating a positive experience for employees. Meaningful work, tackling a big problem. Strong market back-winds.

Cons

Employee compensation is bafflingly low. Product is inflexible to the market. Not an experimental culture. Unclear if product/market fit has yet been achieved.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great product and good people

Dec 3, 2021 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission driven, uncapped comp, fast moving

Cons

Managers like to micromanage everything. only one way to sell here.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company with even better people!

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues and management that care about helping each other and the world at large.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about Big Health. I love it here!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Got good vibes from the start and so far, loving it!

Oct 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

THE PEOPLE. Hands down. From CEO to support service staff. Like, quite literally, I like everyone so far, and Peter (CEO) sets the tone. Not exactly easy to do in this competitive market.

Cons

Bit wonky on comp packages (no bonuses, below market rate pay for Bay Area employer)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Strong purpose and mission

Mar 16, 2021 - Sales Leader in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is focused on helping millions back to good mental health

Cons

we work extremely hard to fulfill the mission

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love the company

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can be who you are and everyone supports you. Feel highly rewarded by supporting those in need!

Cons

Work hours can be longer than 9-6 pm

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews
</>Embed

Big Health (CA) Reviews FAQs

Big Health (CA) has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Big Health (CA) to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Big Health (CA) employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Big Health (CA). This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

95% of Big Health (CA) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Big Health (CA) 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Big Health (CA) to be management, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be work life balance, career development, compensation.

Popular Careers with Big Health (CA) Job Seekers