Cover image for BigID

92% Recommend to a Friend
96% Approve of CEO

Found 158 of over 165 reviews

4.8
BigID CEO and Co-Founder Dimitri Sirota (no image)
Dimitri Sirota

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Company

Sep 20, 2022 - Senior Professional Services Engineer in Round Rock, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working Flexible work environment Company is leading edge Great management

Cons

Isolation from peers takes self starter

Director, People & Culture

Hello, thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are so glad that you are a part of our strong team and helping to build a fantastic line of products. In our remote environment, we are always striving to find ways to build deeper connections. I encourage you to reach out to those in your Regional Slack Channel so that we can take time to meet each other in person! If you have any ideas of activities that we can take to further increase our connection, I would love to chat. As for meetings, we hope that the newly implemented BigFocus time each week can be a way to reduce meetings and allow deeper focus on our individual projects. - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

ok, but needs work

Nov 8, 2022 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good capabilities in the technology, and good people

Cons

need better QA and documentation

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director, People & Culture

Hi and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are glad that you appreciated your colleagues and the innovative product we work with! We know that documentation can be challenging for some team members and are continuously working on improvements. Since each client and pitch is so different, we are able to continually build our documentation library to cover all scenarios. As we continue to build out our product and backend documentation. - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

3. Join the BigID team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible Process

Sep 19, 2022 - Social Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast, positive, transparant. The interview process was seamless, and not overly complicated.

Cons

So far there are none!

Director, People & Culture

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that your experience at BigID has been fantastic from the interview to the first day! - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 7, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR) in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

New tech, training and team

Cons

Work in progress, must be a quick thinker

1 person found this review helpful

Director, People & Culture

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are excited to be on the cutting edge of new technology when it comes to BigID and SmallID. Building strong teams that are full of innovators like yourself has been a primary goal for us since we began in 2016. We are always looking for ways to improve and invite you to share any ideas you may have. - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

6. 5.0

Great Company!

Aug 18, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been a very positive experience . Everyone is very knowledgeable and works great as a team.

Cons

There are no cons at this time.

Director, People & Culture

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm so happy to hear! - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Jul 18, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and leadership. Very good place to grow and learn.

Cons

Non so far, everyone has been extremely supportive.

Director, People & Culture

Thank you for your positive feedback and for helping to make BigID great!- Inbar Dayan, VP of People

8. 5.0

Opportunities to Work on What You Love

Jul 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really inclusive and strong culture Competitive pay Flexible hours (and managers who encourage you to unplug) Ability to pick projects that motivate you Room to create processes and adapt in a fast-paced environment

Cons

I don't have any so far.

9. 5.0

Great work Life Balance

Jul 8, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work From Home. Benefits. Great Management

Cons

Only been around since 2016 so not all the wheels or 100% working well

Director, People & Culture

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts! We believe that being a startup is one of our biggest strengths! It allows us to be innovative and create processes that will work best for our team. We thrive on analyzing and streamlining our “wheels” so that we can get stronger every day. Plus, we also think our management team is great! I would love to chat through any of the pain points you have seen and ways that we can improve. Reach out anytime. - Inbar Dayan, VP of People

10. 5.0

A breath of fresh air

Jun 21, 2022 - Senior Services Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small family like structure and everyone is so welcoming and really push to make you feel at home. Management really listens and everyones ideas are seemingly equally important and considered.

Cons

Process for initial training is a little under developed at this time.

11. 5.0

Sales and GTM Enablement

Jun 21, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

BigID has a strong sales onboarding process, well defined with good content both realtime sessions and elearning at your own pace. The overall culture is positive and fast paced with a realistic expectation of what is required and expected to build pipeline and execute when engaged. Very strong emphasis on the Discovery and Qualification process to insure proper use of extensive resources to support sales efforts. Six months in and overall a very positive experience, lots of growth and potential with strong brand recognition in large enterprise accounts. Great fast paced environment and overall very supportive of field teams.

Cons

BigID is a very big product so getting started can be a challenge to determine what, where and how to position value and functionality. New territory build out can take some time but Sales Management is very aware of this challenge and is constantly looking at ways to minimize ramp time to consistent productivity.

5 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Reviews
</>Embed

BigID Reviews FAQs

BigID has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 165 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at BigID to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, BigID employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at BigID. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of BigID employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BigID 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BigID to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with BigID Job Seekers