Billd Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2022

Found 54 of over 54 reviews

4.8
Billd CEO Chris Doyle (no image)
Chris Doyle

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Billd~2315954
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Everyone is helpful, and rooting for your success.(in 7 reviews)
  • "I love the environment, my team (very diverse in good way), the culture is amazing, you're not treated like a number in the company.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Amazing leadership(in 5 reviews)
  • "All of the other management were great to train with, very understanding, and easy to talk to.(in 3 reviews)
  • "We trust each other's expertise, but work together to be supportive and drive business forward collaboratively.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Exciting & challenging start-up environment

Apr 27, 2022 - Project Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dog friendly, positive environment where you'll fit right in if the core values align with your own. Extremely welcoming & close-knit. You feel valued and that you're contributing to something bigger than yourself.

Cons

No cons at this time.

2. 5.0

Very Welcoming environment

Apr 26, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, hardworking team, everyone is out for the same objective: To grow not only the company, but grow yourself into the best version of yourself you can be. The company banks on culture and grit, so if you're willing to put in the hard work, they are willing to fulfill your vision. Work hard play hard

Cons

No cons at this time

3. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 14, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free Coffee, Great environment, Room to grow, Everyone wants to succeed, Work/ Life Balance, Unlimited PTO, Room to make money initially

Cons

Can work remote consistently after first two months

4. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 14, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, exciting spiffs, clear metrics, clear expectations, helpful coworkers, nurturing atmosphere, fun team events, excellent leadership

Cons

so far no cons to say

5. 5.0

Great Culture, Dedicated Employees

Apr 14, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture around the office, ability to move up quickly, good management.

Cons

Lack of clarity on how to do certain job tasks, longer than anticipated ramp up period.

6. 5.0

Core Values Day to Day

Apr 13, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Co-workers that will go out of their way to help you grow -Welcoming Environment -Good for driven folks -Feels like you're doing something worthwhile -Fair Compensation -PTO that people actually use

Cons

-Will become your whole life

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to build your career at Billd.

Apr 13, 2022 - Collections Associate in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Onboarding at Billd is a very smooth process. If you're considering changing where you currently work, or starting a new career you should consider Billd. The people are great, the environment is great, and you are provided with all the necessary tools to succeed.

Cons

No cons at this time.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lots of opportunity - still working through a few kinks

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Legit open door policy, management is very accessible through the c-suite Promotions are made from within, and if you fit the core values you'll find the right "seat" Easily the best health plan I've ever had Office snacks and drinks are legit (cliche, but also true)

Cons

Lacking diversity. This is a key focus, but also a clear issue Hiring for some positions takes a while. We all understand the importance of finding the right person, but workloads can pile up in the meantime

Continue reading
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Rapidly Growing Company!

Mar 22, 2022 - Recruiter in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

While I have only been with Billd for a short time my experience so far has been incredible. Billd has a great environment that keeps you excited to come to the office each day. The company places a huge emphasis on development of their employees and ensuring they are feeling motivated and successful in their role. Would definitely recommend Billd for those who are passionate about making a difference and impact to operations.

Cons

Only one day a week WFH. However, I have never had an issue if I needed to take care of something personally. Leadership is very understanding of work/life balance.

10. 5.0

Great training & collaborative environment

Feb 2, 2022 - Underwriting in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent training with the opportunity to learn from leaders across the organization, resulting in great exposure early-on. Very impressed that all new team members were included in training; our class included our newly hired COO, director of marketing, and sales team members. Everyone I've worked with is invested in the company culture and that's evident when working with other departments. This is a fast-paced environment but everyone is willing to take time to discuss important issues that may arise, and make an informed decision. Coming from a prior start-up experience, I appreciate Billd's professionalism and commitment to education over quick decisions that could jeopardize the company.

Cons

Nothing significant at this time; this is a dynamic environment that requires everyone to wear different hats and embrace change. Not for everyone, but if you enjoy and expect these qualities it's a great fit.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Billd Response

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Billd. While we understand we have things to work on, we’re glad you had an excellent onboarding experience! We take pride in achieving an inclusive culture here at Billd and are humbled you were able to recognize our efforts! We look forward to hearing your thoughts about the growth of Billd in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews

Billd Reviews FAQs

Billd has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Billd to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Billd employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Billd. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

94% of Billd employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Billd 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Billd to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be management, work life balance, diversity and inclusion.

Popular Careers with Billd Job Seekers