Binary Today Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 11, 2017

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great People, Great Community"

I worked at Binary Today full-time

Pros

I loved everyone at Binary Today, from John Kane to every financial advisor there. It was a great experience.

Working with Binary Today 5, Binary Today Trader and other tools helped me grow my trading knowledge, and contribute back to the projects.

A fast paced environment where only the strong survive.

A competitive environment.

Cons

If you aren't ready for action, get out of the way.

The competitive nature of this company can be aggressive, but that's what makes it all work so well.

Advice to Management

Post Binary Today podcasts more often.

2. "Software Development"

I worked at Binary Today part-time

Pros

My time with Binary Today was excellent. I'm an MQL4 developer, and I worked alongside talented trading analysts working on trading software solutions.

I was able to learn a lot about trading, while creating some systems that I'm very proud of. Along with the analysts I researched long data-sets to prove the viability of specific strategies to implement into software.

This was a rewarding position, as it taught me a lot about the field, and how to work with talented traders, a discipline that I wasn't fully familiar with at an earlier date.

Cons

The competitors in this market would attack software that I spent hundreds of hours working on, without ever having used it.

This was very frustrating, because I wanted my work to be publicly acclaimed. These fake reviews did bother me, and eventually led to me leaving Binary Today to pursue other markets.

I couldn't handle people calling my creations scams, when they were really well developed tools.

Advice to Management

Don't read the reviews.