Biorasi Reviews

Found 90 of over 95 reviews

3.9
Biorasi CEO Chris O’Brien
Chris O’Brien
Pros
  • "Positive culture and work environment where most people are pleasant to work with(in 7 reviews)

• "Colleagues are hard-working and knowledgeable(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing company will also have growing pains but this is a great place to work(in 5 reviews)

• "Toxic hazardous work environment(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Small but Mighty

May 14, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Aventura, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time thus far at Biorasi. I have been pleasantly challenged and exposed to many new things although I have been industry for many years. The CEO is down to earth, genuine and accessible. Overall the team here at Biorasi is working hard to make it a excellent place to work. Your voice and presence matters. The people are awesome and most people really want to do a great job. There is no perfect company but I feel I could finish my career here. Before continuing interview process, I did do some research, read online reviews and was almost scared off. I decided I had nothing to lose and finished the process. I cannot speak for what is was but what it is today is a company I respect and want to be a part of for a very long time! Love that they are tech-savvy company.

Cons

I do not have any thing I consider a con at this point.

CEO

Hi, it's Chris. Thank you for the kind words. My favorite sentence in your review: YOUR VOICE AND PRESENCE MATTER. Yes, they do. Organizations can be energizing or enervating. They can empower and motivate or they can drain and demotivate. As you say, no organization is perfect, but we're working hard to make Biorasi a place that enables great people to do great things.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to start your career

May 28, 2021 - Senior CRA I in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

a good place to get experience

Cons

high turnover leads to errors

CEO

It's Chris. Thanks for your review. I'd love to hear your ideas about things we can do to increase CRA longevity. We're working on training, tools and career development, but obviously we can do more. If you have suggestions, you can reach me directly or anonymously on Biorasi.net.

3. 1.0
      Current Employee

Anonymous!

May 6, 2021 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay on time, though it’s 50%less than other CRO’s.

Cons

Immature people across the board. Fake it till make it mentality. Leaders have not worked any mature CRO’s so they go ahead with their own little to no knowledge. No processes or policies set. PM department is bleeding they can’t keep it together. Plus management is super sensitive to the criticism. They themselves write positive reviews to cover the true voice of actual people. This is bad. Super stressful environment, lots of politics at mid and senior level. They speak sweet to you and stab you in the back right away.

CEO

Hi, it’s Chris. Clinical research is growing fast, and skilled professionals have lots of options, so this review is a bit perplexing. It looks like you are a recent joiner. One might ask why you took the job if you’re unhappy with both compensation and the company. With that said, we understand that no company is perfect, including ours. That’s why we spend so much time on communications and culture. We’ll continue to work hard to make Biorasi a great place to work. The past few months have seen changes to benefits, compensation, management training, social contribution and policy. There’s more coming, and additional ideas are welcome. Of course, if you are a current employee, you also know from our regular all hands meetings that we’re launching a number of exciting new trials, but – even if we weren’t – I would still respond to Glassdoor reviews. That’s because I see Glassdoor as a stakeholder feedback channel. Writing back is a way of showing people that I read and think about all the reviews that Biorasians have taken the time to share. I think this is important. Organizational excellence is the result of thousands of ideas and improvements. Glassdoor is one of the sources that provides us with ideas and feedback. A final point - we spend a lot of time tuning our processes and policies. If there are specific examples of places where these are absent, or you think they can be improved, I’d welcome specifics. You can reach out through the suggestion box on Biorasi.net – and, of course, you can still do it anonymously.

4. 3.0

Reviews

Apr 19, 2021 - Customer Team Member (CTM) in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have always felt valued as an employee, and I have always had a manager that supported me and my growth within the company. I love that there is no limit to where I can get to, and that there are so many options for different positions/departments that I could work in if I was interested in a change. I'm happy with the position I'm in now, and I love that even in this position, there are still promotional opportunities.

Cons

Can be stressful at times when busy, but that happens at any job!

CEO

Hi, it's ChrisO. Mysterious! On the one hand, I'm delighted by what you wrote. It's great that you feel valued & supported, and that you're happy in your job. That's really important. And, yes: *lots* of growth opportunities. I'm surprised by the 3 star rating and the "doesn't recommend Biorasi," though. It doesn't seem to match your comments. If the rating is a mistake, I'd be happy to know it. If you have concerns that aren't in your comments, feel free to reach out to me on email or to leave an anonymous comment on biorasi.net.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Exciting Mission

Mar 27, 2021 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity; Open Communication; Great Leadership; Exciting Mission

Cons

Some room for salaries to be more competitive

CEO

Hi, it's ChrisO. Thanks for your feedback. I agree about the mission! ;-) We are working on comp, and we continue to invest in technology and in processes to support growth. Reach out to me over email or anonymously on biorasi.net with any specific opportunities. The more specific feedback we get, the more targeted our investments can be. Thanks!

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company But Highly Underpays

Jan 22, 2021 - Clinical Research Associate in Aventura, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I get to work with talented and intelligent people everyday. The shift to remote based due to covid was seamless. There has been many improvements to the company operations within the last year, which goes to show how innovative Biorasians are. Communication has been improving. The diversity in this company has taught me so much about others and their cultures, as everyone is so welcomed.

Cons

Although this is improving slowly, there isn’t a lot room for growth for everyone. The salary is below marketplace.

CEO

Hi, it's ChrisO. Thanks for your feedback. I love your point about having learned from the diversity of the company! I hope you see growth opportunities at Biorasi. As we grow, there will be more and more need for Biorasians to grow with us. I do want to address your point about feeling under appreciated. I hear from leaders and managers across the company all the time about the appreciation that Biorasians feel for each other, and we try to demonstrate appreciation through things like the Biorasian of the Month award. But your comment tells me we need to do more here. We will!

7. 5.0

Great Nurturing Company

Jan 14, 2021 - Manager in Aventura, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training, mentoring & a career development plan are provided for all employees; the company has undergone a lot of positive changes with the new CEO, and employees are more and more involved in this process.

Cons

Even with change management efforts, change takes time, therefore results are not achieved instantly.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture

Jan 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have recently joined Biorasi within the last year and found this to be a really enjoyable place to work. The management genuinely welcomes feedback. Colleagues are hard-working and knowledgeable.

Cons

Growing company will also have growing pains but this is a great place to work.

9. 5.0

Breat Place to Work

Jan 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Multiculturalism Driven by Team work - we are one Team Strong Leadership High Morale Agility Transparency Kindness We all share common goal

Cons

Need to expand in different geographic locations.

CEO

Hi, it's ChrisO. I agree: Biorasi is a great place to work! This, of course, is connected to your points about multiculturalism and our One Team focus. Great organizations look for great talent wherever they can find it, and they build a culture that helps each of us to succeed. Feel free to email me re. add'l locations.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

Mar 28, 2021 - Project Manager in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay on time, diverse company

Cons

Wearing multiple hats, people don’t take accountability

CEO

Hi, It's ChrisO. Thanks for your feedback. At Biorasi, we think wearing multiple hats is generally a good thing... as long as you're getting the training and support you need to do the work. If we're not doing that for you, please reach out!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Reviews