KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Biorasi CEO Chris O’Brien
Chris O’Brien

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

A Unique CRO and a Clinical Trials Leader

Jul 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the clinical trial industry.

Cons

Growing everyday and looking for top performers seeking new opportunities in the clinical trials industry.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company with great people and some growing pains

Apr 13, 2022 - Process Improvement Analyst in Aventura, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great work life balance

Cons

Adoption, Lack of growth opportunities

3. 5.0

Excellent

Mar 29, 2022 - SCRA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team work at this place is great

Cons

Low salary for beginners but you grow.

4. 4.0

Great team, growing CRO.

Mar 11, 2022 - Human Resources Specialist I
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encouraging and supportive team members.

Cons

Growing company so there could always be improvements but management is actively working to improve processes and culture.

5. 2.0

Still a long way to go…

Feb 2, 2022 - Clin Ops in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some great members in each team. You will be successful if you are someone’s favorite but not if you do your job well!

Cons

When I planned to join, HR did not bother to share benefits after asking couple of times (May be they do now), wish I knew that there is hardly any good benefit. HR does not value employees at all. Highly biased! Although the management and CEO has changed and making efforts to change, mentality of some employees who have been there for a while has not!

CEO

Hi, it’s Chris. I was a little surprised by your review. In the last year, we’ve upgraded our US health insurance and added Health Savings Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts. I’m proud that 3 of our 5 health insurance options are free to employees. We also implemented paid maternity leave, and we now offer Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Group Life Insurance. Of course, we still offer dental, vision and 401K. Significantly, for the first time in company history, we implemented a defined bonus plan. We also added a number of objective metrics to how we measure employee performance, and correspondingly, how we compensate and promote our employees. I want to speak up for our hard-working HR team, too. I know that our HR team values employees and employee feedback because I see them advocate for employees, share suggestions and push us to improve. Our benefits aren’t perfect, of course, and I agree we have room to improve. However, we significantly increased our investment in benefits in 2021, and we’ll continue to do so. If there are specific elements you’d like to see us add, please reach out to me, or submit a response on BiorasiNet! Thanks!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great CRO

Jan 18, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team, Great Work-life Balance, Great mentors that allow young employees to grow

Cons

Not Great Benefits, Too Much Turnover

CEO

Hi, It's Chris. Love the headline, and I agree! What would you like to see us do on the benefits front? You can email me or pop a suggestion up on Biorasi.net. Thanks!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Small but Mighty

May 14, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Aventura, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time thus far at Biorasi. I have been pleasantly challenged and exposed to many new things although I have been industry for many years. The CEO is down to earth, genuine and accessible. Overall the team here at Biorasi is working hard to make it a excellent place to work. Your voice and presence matters. The people are awesome and most people really want to do a great job. There is no perfect company but I feel I could finish my career here. Before continuing interview process, I did do some research, read online reviews and was almost scared off. I decided I had nothing to lose and finished the process. I cannot speak for what is was but what it is today is a company I respect and want to be a part of for a very long time! Love that they are tech-savvy company.

Cons

I do not have any thing I consider a con at this point.

3 people found this review helpful

CEO

Hi, it's Chris. Thank you for the kind words. My favorite sentence in your review: YOUR VOICE AND PRESENCE MATTER. Yes, they do. Organizations can be energizing or enervating. They can empower and motivate or they can drain and demotivate. As you say, no organization is perfect, but we're working hard to make Biorasi a place that enables great people to do great things.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with one team approach

Aug 13, 2021 - Maanager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited opportunities if you are willing to expand your horizon of expertise. Your Schedule could be flexible as per your family needs. Company believes in one team approach which provides great work environment!

Cons

Resourcing issue due to lower salaries compared to industry, which requires you to fill in the gap sometimes. High workload

3 people found this review helpful

CEO

Hi, it's Chris. We're working on salaries and on hiring more great people. We've made progress this summer, but know we have more to do. YES on our One Team approach!

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Group potential, challenging middle management

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They finally got rid of Boris and the new CEO has done some great things. Not everything he has done has been good. Seems to have a hard time retaining excellent leaders. But, the company is full of great people who were there for years so I have confidence they will help make sure things go smooth.

Cons

Overall staff working hours. Middle management doesn't seem to have control. Senior leadership is too young. One of them has never worked anywhere else.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0

Message to the Bitter Individuals

Mar 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

As I read posts on this company, it saddens me to see how bitter terminated employees can be when they let go from a company. Decisions to terminate are not made lightly. You as the individual may not agree with it but usually the company has their reasons, more over this state is "at will". Why not just move on why waste your time an energy to slander a company after they have terminate you. Does it really make you feel any better, does it help you find another position? Is there a point that you ever stop to think about the countless lives and families you are trying to ruin because of your hatred for an individual or two. I am almost positive there are friends you have left behind do you not care about their well being? Are you that bitter that you wish them ill...if so then you are a horrible person and was never a friend. My advice to the individuals writing these posts is to move on and get your life going. If harm is going to come to the company then it will come in due time. Please stop being so bitter...Be adults and move on!!

Cons

Need more middle management. A more cohesive senior management.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Reviews

Biorasi Reviews FAQs

Biorasi has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 104 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Biorasi to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Biorasi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Biorasi. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

78% of Biorasi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Biorasi 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Biorasi to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.