Cover image for Bishop Fox

91% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 47 of over 53 reviews

4.6
Bishop Fox Partner Vincent Liu  (no image)
Vincent Liu

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Very smart people.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Amazing culture, awesome people, fun to work, fully remote(in 6 reviews)
  • "Everyone is extremely smart(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great leadership, company morals, support of employees, compensation and benefits, transparency, mentorship, and the work is exciting, engaging, and has real impact.(in 3 reviews)
  • "High quality work, fun atmosphere, great benefits, best people!(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Best Company Ever

Oct 28, 2022 - Business Operations Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at Bishop Fox has been amazing! This company truly cares about their employees & the company culture. Upward mobility is definitely supported & encouraged. This company invests a lot of time & money in created the perfect employee experience.

Cons

None for me thus far.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Oct 27, 2022 - Security Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bishop Fox is full of smart people who are experts in their field. It's a great environment to be challenged and grow. Even though I work with many smart people, I never feel belittled. Generally people are approachable, passionate, and excited to share their interests and knowledge.

Cons

It is a company going through much transition. Each year brings new challenges, which means that as soon as one problem is solved there is a new problem with which to contend. If you're working at Bishop Fox, be prepared to feel some growing pains! Still, that's to be expected at a start up.

3. Join the Bishop Fox team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Missed expectations

Oct 10, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

They do a really good job with their pen testing-definitely top notch. Known name in market place CEO is well known and gets referrals all the time

Cons

They told me I wouldn’t have to scope projects. When I got there it completely changed. They pile work on you causing you to work 12+ hour days. Became basically an admin for the client executive. High turnover among sales. No coaching available/management doesn’t know how to coach. They just expect you to jump in and know what you’re doing. Their processes are way too complex. They showed me how to do things once and when I asked again how to do something they jumped down my throat saying I was wasting people’s time. Overall pressure cooker. Worst job I’ve had in my entire career (worst than waiting tables)

5. 5.0

Company who cares

Sep 30, 2022 - Program Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are leadership that care and push for you to be in the position you want to be. They hire people to not just fill a role but ensure that you are happy. We are a team and that’s the best.

Cons

Ensure to hire based on core values and same mission.

6. 5.0

Amazing Company With Great Culture

Oct 21, 2022 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, awesome people, fun to work, fully remote

Cons

Averse to change, difficult communicating across the business

7. 5.0

Amazing Company

Jul 17, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, Great Culture, Strong benefits and pay. Deliverables and engagement process are top notch. Proud to sell our services.

Cons

Sometimes too many internal steps and approvals.

8. 5.0

Best ever

Jul 28, 2022 - Human Resources Business Partner HRBP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best ever ever ever for realz

Cons

none that i can think of

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Jun 21, 2022 - Security Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great environment where you get to work with brilliant people every day. The company puts a lot of effort into the culture, and you feel appreciated.

Cons

You can get stuck on projects without much of a say.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Moving in the right direction

May 16, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people who care and are pretty incredible at their jobs. Bright future for the org because they invest in their people. The leadership of this org has a good and realistic view of the org, its goals, and its issues.

Cons

Growing pains…getting bigger and maintaining the quality of work is hard to do and sometimes requires a lot of extra manual effort to deliver great results to clients.

11. 2.0

Jun 28, 2022 - Security Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

You work with some very smart people.

Cons

Professional growth is limited because company growth takes precedence.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews
</>Embed

Bishop Fox Reviews FAQs

Bishop Fox has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Bishop Fox to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bishop Fox employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bishop Fox. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

91% of Bishop Fox employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bishop Fox 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bishop Fox to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be work life balance .