- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Tempe, AZ
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Georgia
- - Savannah, GA Area
- - Savannah, GA
Found 47 of over 53 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Very smart people." (in 7 reviews)
- "Amazing culture, awesome people, fun to work, fully remote" (in 6 reviews)
- "Everyone is extremely smart" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great leadership, company morals, support of employees, compensation and benefits, transparency, mentorship, and the work is exciting, engaging, and has real impact." (in 3 reviews)
- "High quality work, fun atmosphere, great benefits, best people!" (in 3 reviews)
- "skewed work/life balance." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 28, 2022 - Business Operations CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My experience at Bishop Fox has been amazing! This company truly cares about their employees & the company culture. Upward mobility is definitely supported & encouraged. This company invests a lot of time & money in created the perfect employee experience.
None for me thus far.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - Security ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Bishop Fox is full of smart people who are experts in their field. It's a great environment to be challenged and grow. Even though I work with many smart people, I never feel belittled. Generally people are approachable, passionate, and excited to share their interests and knowledge.
It is a company going through much transition. Each year brings new challenges, which means that as soon as one problem is solved there is a new problem with which to contend. If you're working at Bishop Fox, be prepared to feel some growing pains! Still, that's to be expected at a start up.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They do a really good job with their pen testing-definitely top notch. Known name in market place CEO is well known and gets referrals all the time
They told me I wouldn’t have to scope projects. When I got there it completely changed. They pile work on you causing you to work 12+ hour days. Became basically an admin for the client executive. High turnover among sales. No coaching available/management doesn’t know how to coach. They just expect you to jump in and know what you’re doing. Their processes are way too complex. They showed me how to do things once and when I asked again how to do something they jumped down my throat saying I was wasting people’s time. Overall pressure cooker. Worst job I’ve had in my entire career (worst than waiting tables)Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 30, 2022 - Program AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are leadership that care and push for you to be in the position you want to be. They hire people to not just fill a role but ensure that you are happy. We are a team and that’s the best.
Ensure to hire based on core values and same mission.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 21, 2022 - Data AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing culture, awesome people, fun to work, fully remote
Averse to change, difficult communicating across the business
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 17, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, Great Culture, Strong benefits and pay. Deliverables and engagement process are top notch. Proud to sell our services.
Sometimes too many internal steps and approvals.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2022 - Human Resources Business Partner HRBPRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best ever ever ever for realz
none that i can think of
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 21, 2022 - Security Consultant in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really great environment where you get to work with brilliant people every day. The company puts a lot of effort into the culture, and you feel appreciated.
You can get stuck on projects without much of a say.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 16, 2022 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart people who care and are pretty incredible at their jobs. Bright future for the org because they invest in their people. The leadership of this org has a good and realistic view of the org, its goals, and its issues.
Growing pains…getting bigger and maintaining the quality of work is hard to do and sometimes requires a lot of extra manual effort to deliver great results to clients.Continue reading
Bishop Fox Reviews FAQs
Bishop Fox has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Bishop Fox to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
91% of Bishop Fox employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bishop Fox 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.