The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Bite Squad? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bite Squad employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The hourly pay is good." (in 55 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and pick your hours" (in 45 reviews)
- "It also has flexible hours and a schedule that each employee designs." (in 38 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule, easy, listen to music, clock in anytime" (in 37 reviews)
- "I think management here is great and they are here to assist you." (in 33 reviews)
- "No benefits whatsoever" (in 15 reviews)
- "Communication is poor." (in 11 reviews)
- "Awful manager, very rude, has favourites, always late, gives too much wokr" (in 8 reviews)
- "The training is a complete farce, it's basically a video of two and they throw you to the wolves" (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership has no direction except for 'increase revenue'." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bite Squad and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 685 of over 767 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Bite Squad Reviews FAQs
Bite Squad has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 767 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Bite Squad to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
62% of Bite Squad employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bite Squad 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.