KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Bite Squad Reviews

Updated May 13, 2022

Found 656 of over 727 reviews

3.1
Bite Squad CEO Carl Grimstad (no image)
Carl Grimstad

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is decent not great though because of you having to pay gas still(in 58 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule and easy to do(in 44 reviews)
  • "7 Flexible hours is good(in 44 reviews)
  • "Good money, flexible schedule and good bosses and team(in 36 reviews)
  • "Once you learn your market and plan accordingly you can easily make some good money part time.(in 30 reviews)
Cons
  • "No benefits whatsoever(in 16 reviews)
  • "Communication is poor.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Market managers are difficult to get in touch with(in 6 reviews)
  • "Leadership has no direction except for 'increase revenue'.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Dirt pay, no benefits, rude managers, unrealistic work expectations without appropriate compensation, inconsistent communication, inconsistent training, a lot of people on POWER TRIPS, unqualified people getting promoted very quickly, lack of basic resources (desks, computers, private work spaces, headsets, chairs, phones...need I go on?) for staff to simply do their job, employees getting fired left and right depending on the mood of management that day....you are a headcount (not a person) and they view you as completely replaceable(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bite Squad and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Oct 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Instant payout. Good money. Recommend

Cons

Long Distance not always worth it

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent Paying Delivery Job

Apr 27, 2022 - Delivery Driver in Gainesville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were usually very respectful of the time I had marked myself as available and didn't schedule me outside of those times. They were always understanding if I had scheduling issues. The app is easy to navigate, and it's easy to get in contact with dispatch to resolve issues or ask questions.

Cons

Delivery jobs are hard on a vehicle, so I wouldn't recommend doing something like this for a long time. It's good for making enough to get by without too much stress. I'm not sure what it's like there after they switched drivers from employees to independent contractors.

3. 4.0

Flexability

May 13, 2022 - Job
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work schedule even in peak hours

Cons

dispatch sometimes confusing when giving direction

4. 2.0

I had a bad expeience

Apr 26, 2022 - Unemployed
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked alone in which I do well at.

Cons

Did not receive my full share in tips. Did not make enough for rent and able to save up for a new car. So when my car died I was out of a job and a car.

5. 1.0

Run the other way!

Mar 18, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Restaurant owners that quickly become your friends!

Cons

The management team has zero idea on how to operate a company. 5 layoffs in four years. High demand and expectations where they manage you like a child. Consistently have to wonder if you will keep your job if a complaint is made. Will take advantage of you fully - tell you not to worry about your job and then layoff everyone.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 2.0

N/A

Apr 20, 2022 - Market Manager in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not many. They did offer plenty of extra incentives though.

Cons

Too many to list. I would avoid management at this company.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Apr 25, 2022 - Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

The amount of pay was pretty good.

Cons

Damaged my car and boring

8. 3.0
    Current Employee

Ohhh… It’s good if you don’t mind job insecurity

Apr 4, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, benefits, and networking potential.

Cons

Job insecurity, micro management, unrealistic goals.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Driver

Jan 14, 2022 - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was decent, didn't cover the costs of maintenance on the vehicle, but still provided a job when I needed one. Management was flexible about medical condition and not harsh about needing to take days off. Lots of time to drive, chill, and listen to music, even when busy.

Cons

Not enough drivers staffed to finish off the night. You will not ever leave at the end time of your shift, regardless of reason.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Company Does Not Care

Apr 5, 2022 - Senior Accountant in Saint Paul, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Work Free Delivery in App

Cons

No Merit Increases CEO is a scumbag No women in leadership Low Pay Poor Work/Life Balance

Viewing 1 - 10 of 656 Reviews

Bite Squad Reviews FAQs

Bite Squad has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 727 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Bite Squad to a friend and 35% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bite Squad employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bite Squad. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

55% of Bite Squad employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bite Squad 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bite Squad to be culture, coworkers, management and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Bite Squad Job Seekers