Bite Squad Reviews
68% would recommend to a friend
(686 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and they help you if you need a day off when sick." (in 60 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and pick your hours" (in 46 reviews)
- "It also has flexible hours and a schedule that each employee designs." (in 42 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule, easy, listen to music, clock in anytime" (in 34 reviews)
- "I think management here is great and they are here to assist you." (in 30 reviews)
- "No benefits whatsoever" (in 13 reviews)
- "Communication is poor." (in 11 reviews)
- "Awful manager, very rude, has favourites, always late, gives too much wokr" (in 7 reviews)
- "The training is a complete farce, it's basically a video of two and they throw you to the wolves" (in 6 reviews)
- "You either get cut early OR stay later than your scheduled time off (think 20 minutes or more)" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bite Squad and is not affected by filters.
Found 686 of over 769 reviews
Updated Oct 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Aug 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMinneapolis, MN
introduced to a bunch of restaurants
The company grew so fast, lots of turnover in leadership postitions.
- 5.0Jun 19, 2023Customer Service SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCiudad de Mexico
They are very helpful, kind, and always willing to help and provide guidance. Opportunities for career growth and professional development
It's been a long time, I am here but I couldn't find a single con so, all good.
- 1.0Jun 3, 2023DriverFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMemphis, TN
I actually saw no pros to thid
Never knew how far out the delivery was and lost money on many. Claimed many orders as scam orders and refused to pay me. Stole tips from me that customers told me they gave me included in the order and bite squad did not give me. Over all, i lost money doing this and they made a fortune. Seems like a scam to me
Bite Squad Reviews FAQs
Bite Squad has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 769 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Bite Squad to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
68% of Bite Squad employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bite Squad 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.