KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BizCentral USA Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2021

Found 18 of over 18 reviews

3.3
BizCentral USA CEO & Founder Efrain Rodriguez (no image)
Efrain Rodriguez

131 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Company rewards hard work and dedication

May 11, 2016 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for BizCentral for almost 10 years, and in that time have found the company and CEO to be very willing to reward those employees who possess a strong work ethic and commitment to going above and beyond to serve the client. During my tenure with the company I've been provided the opportunity to advance into management and executive level positions, as well as granted the flexibility needed to create a positive work-life balance. It has been my experience that management is always willing to work with those employees who are truly committed to their job. The company recognizes the importance of providing the highest quality services to all of our clients, particularly non-profit organizations. The business is family friendly, and strives to accommodate the needs of their employees, in return for dedicated service. Benefits are offered to all employees, including Health Care, paid time off, and bonus opportunities.

Cons

Being a small business that works predominantly to serve non-profit organizations, the compensation available to employees may not be as high as may be found in other areas. However, it has been my experience that compensation is more than fair, and salary increases are offered regularly to those employees who excel in their positions.

BizCentral USA Response

CEO

Thank you for the kind remarks, you are a key reason for our success! I value you as an employee and mentor to the team, thank you for all you have done!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Please, PLEASE do not work here

Feb 17, 2021 - Nonprofit Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, I cannot think of any pros of working for this company besides the fact that I met some really good people in my coworkers. That's it. That's the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Wow, where do I even start... what a horrible, awful, terrible place to work. Do not work for this company or these people unless you literally have no other possible option. Management is so unprofessional, rude, immature, manipulative, all of the bad things you hear about in stories about really bad management. They lie to both their clients and their employees on a daily basis - it is truly mindblowing how disgusting and despicable they truly are. Sales are the most important thing, which I could understand, but management prioritizes making the wrong sale to a client to make more money over doing what's right. If you have any morals or any character, you will not be able to work at this company for more than a few months. In the past 2 months, 5 people in my department have quit, including myself. If that doesn't speak for itself, then I don't know what will. My supervisor, the Director of Nonprofit Services, is so beyond unqualified, unprofessional, uneducated, and inexperienced; I had many clients ask NOT to have to communicate with her ever. Don't even get me started on the company culture. When I started, there was a lot of talk about improving culture, building a new culture, etc. - just one of the many lies I was told by management. They don't care about their employees' happiness or about protecting their employees. There's no real HR person at the company, so you can't express concerns or complaints. They don't want to know how their employees feel or about ideas their employees have. Ugh I can't say enough horrible things about this company. The moral of the story is: please, PLEASE do not work here. You can thank me later.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience

May 19, 2020 - Business Development Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome opportunity to help clients.

Cons

Many clients can’t afford the services that are truly needed. But the company does a great job with offering payment options for the benefit of the client. Compensation plan isn’t the strongest but definitely workable for the right person.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Customer Service Representative

Apr 15, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice owner and Manager

Cons

Too much work for the pay

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

It was ok

Aug 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a decent resume builder.

Cons

The clients were pretty awful.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

If I could give ZERO stars, I would.

Jun 17, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

There really are no pros unless you count free parking and even that is bad because there are hobos that live in the parking lot.

Cons

- Extreme micromanagement. - Owner doesn't know what he is doing. - If there are too many customer cancellations (which there always are) he threatens to take the money out of your paycheck if he thinks it's your fault. - You are required to give "fanatical" customer service but he keeps ties on how long you stay on the phone with the client. - The owner runs off of a point system and expects you to get a certain amount of points every week or you are considered someone who is not doing their job. - The amount of points he gives per job (which is how long he thinks it should take you to do the job) is unrealistic. I could go on and on. Point is Stay Away!

5 people found this review helpful

BizCentral USA Response

CEO

Although I don’t know who you are, I clearly see that you are upset and use the internet to vent your anger. As the CEO, many believe I am nice, fair and supportive however I am not here to run a popularity contest. Our primary goal is to serve our customers! They are the ones who write our pay checks and keep our business growing. As for your claims, I strongly disagree. Our point system is fair and achievable, everyone is hitting service goals and making bonus. Our employees enjoy the flexibility, most have over seven years of experience working here and they don’t feel they are micromanaged. With unemployment levels so low, if most employees felt the same as you claim, they would all leave. Regarding my management skills, there is always room for improvement. However, I started this business from scratch, to date we have served over 25,000 clients, we not only survived the recession, we are growing every year and we provide more benefits and better pay than most businesses our size. I humbly believe this is some proof that I know what I am doing. Now let’s talk about you, perhaps you were that employee who caused many clients to be angry and canceled their order. I hope someday you realize that without customers you have nothing. There has to be a balance between happy employees and happy clients, when customers are not happy, we need to micromanage! I will not change or apologize for that. The good news for us is; currently we are getting this work done faster and better than ever without having to micromanage employees and our customers are very happy. Let’s use this experience in a positive way and move on to bigger and better things. Good luck to you.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Production Consultant Postition

Apr 22, 2016 - Production Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company sets goals for each employee that are attainable and there is opportunity to make weekly and monthly bonus should the employee desire to increase their income. The company also health benefits and vacation pay.

Cons

I have nothing to say.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Customer Care- Reception

Apr 20, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I use to work for them back in 2013 till 2014 but left due to school schedule. Then later in 2015 was given an opportunity to come back. I value their integrity, work ethic, and honesty. They are very upfront and clear with their needs and are wiling to work with you. I enjoy the set schedule and one hour lunch break. I am able to have freedom to tend to my dietary needs. My manager is always willing to work with me when I need to leave early to outside commitments. They have always kept their word on any agreement made. The company structure is very simple and small. Everyone knows each other's names. I like our open door policy. Our Director of operations is very diligent to tending to an employee's needs. If you need a head set, he will go and get it himself for you. Including the CEO, if you feel that having a bigger monitor helps you be more efficient in your job, he is willing to accommodate. Communication is key in with having a relationship with the leadership of the company. I have seen people be unsatisfied with their current position, and management has allowed them to transfer into another department and train them.

Cons

Because it is a small company, room for advancement (or climbing up the ladder) is not existent. The production line structure is not for all types of personality. If you like routine, order, structure, and stability, then you won't mind the environment. But if you are a person who enjoys versatility and face to face human interaction, this environment may not be ideal unless you are goal oriented and don't mind engaging people via the phone. Not to mention and extra money earning potential if you really want it. Again, communication is key. The managers are willing to find a way to accommodate you.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work for in Central Florida

Apr 21, 2016 - Nonprofit Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company to work for in Central Florida with employee benefits, promotion opportunities, and great staff. I have worked at Biz Central USA for 2 years and have enjoyed working here and helping nonprofit organization grow to their full potential.

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about Biz Central USA

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Business Consultant / Sales

Apr 20, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with Bizcentral USA for over 5 years . I left BizcentralUSA for 1 month for a job promising more money and great advancement , this turned out to be a lie. So I Thank God that I was able to go back home to BizcentralUSA a wonderful company that always treated me with respect and made me feel like part of a family. This is a awesome place to work I love helping people who just want to help others .

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about BizcentralUSA

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews