KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BizCentral USA Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2021

Found 18 of over 18 reviews

3.3
BizCentral USA CEO & Founder Efrain Rodriguez (no image)
Efrain Rodriguez

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The company sets goals for each employee that are attainable and there is opportunity to make weekly and monthly bonus should the employee desire to increase their income.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Company rewards hard work and dedication

May 11, 2016 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for BizCentral for almost 10 years, and in that time have found the company and CEO to be very willing to reward those employees who possess a strong work ethic and commitment to going above and beyond to serve the client. During my tenure with the company I've been provided the opportunity to advance into management and executive level positions, as well as granted the flexibility needed to create a positive work-life balance. It has been my experience that management is always willing to work with those employees who are truly committed to their job. The company recognizes the importance of providing the highest quality services to all of our clients, particularly non-profit organizations. The business is family friendly, and strives to accommodate the needs of their employees, in return for dedicated service. Benefits are offered to all employees, including Health Care, paid time off, and bonus opportunities.

Cons

Being a small business that works predominantly to serve non-profit organizations, the compensation available to employees may not be as high as may be found in other areas. However, it has been my experience that compensation is more than fair, and salary increases are offered regularly to those employees who excel in their positions.

BizCentral USA Response

CEO

Thank you for the kind remarks, you are a key reason for our success! I value you as an employee and mentor to the team, thank you for all you have done!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Production Consultant Postition

Apr 22, 2016 - Production Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company sets goals for each employee that are attainable and there is opportunity to make weekly and monthly bonus should the employee desire to increase their income. The company also health benefits and vacation pay.

Cons

I have nothing to say.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work for in Central Florida

Apr 21, 2016 - Nonprofit Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company to work for in Central Florida with employee benefits, promotion opportunities, and great staff. I have worked at Biz Central USA for 2 years and have enjoyed working here and helping nonprofit organization grow to their full potential.

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about Biz Central USA

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Customer Care- Reception

Apr 20, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I use to work for them back in 2013 till 2014 but left due to school schedule. Then later in 2015 was given an opportunity to come back. I value their integrity, work ethic, and honesty. They are very upfront and clear with their needs and are wiling to work with you. I enjoy the set schedule and one hour lunch break. I am able to have freedom to tend to my dietary needs. My manager is always willing to work with me when I need to leave early to outside commitments. They have always kept their word on any agreement made. The company structure is very simple and small. Everyone knows each other's names. I like our open door policy. Our Director of operations is very diligent to tending to an employee's needs. If you need a head set, he will go and get it himself for you. Including the CEO, if you feel that having a bigger monitor helps you be more efficient in your job, he is willing to accommodate. Communication is key in with having a relationship with the leadership of the company. I have seen people be unsatisfied with their current position, and management has allowed them to transfer into another department and train them.

Cons

Because it is a small company, room for advancement (or climbing up the ladder) is not existent. The production line structure is not for all types of personality. If you like routine, order, structure, and stability, then you won't mind the environment. But if you are a person who enjoys versatility and face to face human interaction, this environment may not be ideal unless you are goal oriented and don't mind engaging people via the phone. Not to mention and extra money earning potential if you really want it. Again, communication is key. The managers are willing to find a way to accommodate you.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Business Consultant / Sales

Apr 20, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with Bizcentral USA for over 5 years . I left BizcentralUSA for 1 month for a job promising more money and great advancement , this turned out to be a lie. So I Thank God that I was able to go back home to BizcentralUSA a wonderful company that always treated me with respect and made me feel like part of a family. This is a awesome place to work I love helping people who just want to help others .

Cons

There is nothing bad to say about BizcentralUSA

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Service To Nonprofits

Apr 17, 2016 -  in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company values, fair pay, work task has a sense of purpose. Many long term employees.

Cons

Pay is not as good as in a big company, but job satisfaction is more than pay.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to work for in Central Florida

Apr 5, 2016 - Director of Operations in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is debt free, profitable, and constantly looking for initiatives to stimulate growth. Committed employees are the backbone of the company and allow BizCentral to offer low-cost products and services to non-profit organizations, which in turn are helping their communities. The company has also helped many entrepreneurs start and develop new businesses from the ground up.

Cons

Human Resources and payroll functions were taking a considerable amount of time away from managers, but this was recently resolved by outsourcing our internal human resources/payroll functions to TriNet, a major provider of such services nationwide.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place To Work And Make A Differrence, But Only For Those Who Are Committed

Apr 1, 2016 - Chief Executive Officer in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every employee at Biz Central USA is treated with respect and has a sense of satisfaction since we work with nonprofits that do community work. The company is small but possesses good values, which is why over 40% of the employee’s average approximately 8 years of service; another 40% is between 3-4 years of service; and the remaining 20% are within 1-2 years of service. In these times where most employees last under 2 years in a job, something must be right for the company to retain this many long term employees. Also, some employees who left have decided to come back to the company.

Cons

Since most of our customers are nonprofits who do not have the funding to pay high prices, our company simply cannot pay like a major corporation. Nonetheless, the average pay is still much better than most major retailers and each employee has the opportunity to earn more by participating in a variety of bonus programs. Some employees have made significantly more than their base pay through bonuses.

Continue reading
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place Overall

Dec 20, 2012 - Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small Company, Staff are friendly and help is everywhere. Owner is very professional and will go an extra mile to help employees.

Cons

Hours of operations 9 to 6 pm. / Not to much room for advance

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Customer Service Representative

Apr 15, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice owner and Manager

Cons

Too much work for the pay

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews