Found 206 of over 422 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about BlaBlaCar? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BlaBlaCar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary at the end" (in 13 reviews)
- "pay is low compared to others" (in 5 reviews)
- "FR) often marginalized and very limited in career opportunities without moving to Paris" (in 3 reviews)
- "I can not see any negative points... we work with passion and the communication is easy if ever someone had a request." (in 3 reviews)
- "Gros problèmes de copinage au sein des équipes, les managers ne sont pas à l'écoute, ils font évoluer les employées non pas pour leur efficacité pro mais pour des raisons d'affinité personnelles (ce qui montent dans l'entreprise sont en général les copines des managers)." (in 2 reviews)
- 5.0Jul 6, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
It's a place to work
It wasn't the place for meBlaBlaCar Response3mo
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your review, and we're sorry to hear that our company wasn't the right fit for you. We understand that different individuals have preferences and expectations when it comes to their work environment. While we strive to create a positive and fulfilling experience for all our employees, we acknowledge that it may not resonate with everyone. If you have any specific suggestions or concerns that you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to reach out to the People team. Enjoy the ride! The BlaBlaCar team.
- 5.0Jun 7, 2023Project ManagerCurrent EmployeeGermany, TX
Very good payroll for all
Very long hours of workBlaBlaCar Response3mo
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your positive comment regarding our payroll, as it is important to us to ensure that our employees are compensated fairly. Regarding your mention of long working hours, we understand that it can be challenging when work demands extend beyond the typical schedule. We strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance for our employees, and we continuously evaluate ways to improve in this area. We encourage you to reach out to your manager or HRBP to discuss your concerns. We hope you continue to enjoy your ride with us! The BlaBlaCar team.
- 5.0Aug 5, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
BlaBlaCar is a company filled with people who care about their jobs and one another. Everyone works hard so there is no animosity between teams or individuals. You are afforded a great deal of autonomy and there is organizational accountability. The growth of both the team and product are exciting to be a part of. It is a culture of continuous learning and improvement, with plenty of opportunities for growth and to make meaningful contributions. Highly recommend BlaBlaCar!
It's hard to think of any cons about working for BlaBlaCar. As a quick aside, the interview process was long and a bit arduous but when you arrive you realize why! Everyone who works there contributes positively to the culture and is highly valued - a result that makes tough interview processes worthwhile!5
- 4.0Oct 2, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- feeling part of a team, great energy, interest in reaching common goals - freedom to work remotely and meet with the manager according to your availability and schedule - great office! - overall good benefits, working conditions, they really care about employees and if you have any issue you feel comfortable in bringing it up
- lack of communication and engagement with the HQ-based team (this is valid for homeworkers) - some confusion when being part of different teams, therefore different country managers - career advancement is somewhat unclear3BlaBlaCar Response2y
Hello, Thanks for your review. We're glad that you are enjoying our incredible people, the flexibility given to employees, the cool offices and the benefits BlaBlaCar offers. We're really happy you joined the ride when you did! As we fine tune the remote work policy, we strive to ensure no one is left behind no matter where in the world they are located. We're committed to investing in our teams and making sure they are all working in an environment they can be proud of and productive in. The BlaBlaCar team
- 3.0Oct 2, 2020Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPoland, ME
Very professional team, the Headoffice is there to help, trips to Paris
Mundane work, unresponsive management, low salaryBlaBlaCar Response2y
Hello! Thank you for your review. We're pleased you enjoyed the trips to Paris and found our team professional and helpful. In case you wish to return one day, we would be happy to discuss with you about the work and the conditions. We're glad you joined the ride when you did and wish you all the best on your journey! The BlaBlaCar team
- 4.0Jul 10, 2019Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWarsaw Center, TX
Product itself. Nice growth opportunities
Environment which changes really fast (pro and con at the same time)BlaBlaCar Response2y
Hello! Thank you for your review. We're glad that you enjoyed working on a product that makes travelling smarter, friendlier and greener every day, as well as the growth journey that comes with building the future of shared mobility. Indeed, this strong ambition comes with many challenges and a fast-paced environment. We're happy you joined the ride when you did and wish you all the best on your next chapter! The BlaBlaCar team
BlaBlaCar Reviews FAQs
BlaBlaCar has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 422 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at BlaBlaCar to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
96% of BlaBlaCar employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BlaBlaCar 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.