Found 17 of over 18 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Blend Marketing? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Blend Marketing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Brilliant team all working towards a shared vision" (in 5 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 20, 2021Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearReading, England
The team at Blend are endlessly knowledgeable and always happy to share this knowledge to further the quality of the work we do here. Great benefits and plenty of opportunities to progress. We are growing - fast! This is a really exciting time and I am looking forward to seeing where this growth will take us!
I am yet to find one.
- 5.0Aug 29, 2017Digital MarketingFormer Employee, more than 1 yearReading, England
Opportunity to gain great digital marketing experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. Sean and Phil really value the team and their passion for the inbound methodology and growing the agency is motivating. Unlike bigger agencies, they are open to new ideas and are always looking for new ways to drive results for clients - this means you have the opportunity to really make a difference.
Due to rapid growth, there's times when it gets really busy when deliverables are due, so if you're not willing to knuckle down independently, this aint your cup of tea (also if you don't enjoy a cup of tea you will be outnumbered in the office).
- 5.0Aug 29, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearReading, England
- A more than fair work/life balance - Well thought out career progression across roles and departments. - Employees are kept in the loop regarding the company's developments and plans for the future. - An inspiring, helpful and genuinely interested management. - Can't knock the new office and its facilities. - Friendly, engaged and talented colleagues. - Rapid company growth. - From my experience - fair starting salary and salary reviewed after a year. - Company perks - table football, free beer/wine/etc from the fridge on Fridays, payday pizza, seasonal events (summer BBQ, Christmas party etc) and so on.
Honestly can't think of one1
- 5.0Aug 29, 2017Digital DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearReading, England
Friendly, knowledgeable and driven team of great individuals. Down to earth management which values employee contribution and development. I couldn't be happier with the way things are run and am grateful to be involved with decision making and the overall processes in place. Voices are definitely heard and considered, no matter the source.
Current premises are fine, but could do with improvement in areas (shouldn't be a future issue since relocation is planned).1
- 5.0Aug 10, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The team are always in good spirits, which makes for a fun and energetic working environment. The senior members of staff always have your best interests at heart and really appreciate the good work you put in. The rapid growth of the company means the job is rewarding and always full of new opportunities. Blend really is an excellent and unforgettable place to work!
Some of the music that comes on the Spotify playlist is questionable (but to be fair, most of that was probably me!)
- 5.0Aug 8, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Blend provides great informal working environment. Every team member is valued, and given opportunities to really shape the way things work. Everyone has a real sense of responsibility and ownership over the work, they are doing and is highly motivated. Finish early Fridays, pay day pizza, and regular team games nights and work nights out, keep the work play balance in check.
The office is getting a little cramped due to the number of new hires (this is dues to change in February).
- 5.0Aug 8, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
I've never worked anywhere with such a buzz and warmth of feeling as Blend. The owners, Sean and Phil, really foster a creative atmosphere that helps team members from a range of backgrounds come together to create good work. This comes through in the success of the business, which has grown rapidly since 2015.
The pace of growth means that team members need to have a strong, independent drive to push work forward.
- 5.0Nov 14, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Happy atmosphere and a successful company. The Directors are highly effective and very supportive and there is an overarching fairness which pervades throughout the business. The team are supportive and capable. The business is growing and there is strong loyalty throughout the company. A happy place to work.
I genuinely don't have anything negative to say. Transport links are a little tricky?1
- 5.0Aug 20, 2019Web DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearReading, England
At Blend, I work within a motivated and talented team of people within a company that respects their employees and provides opportunities to grow and develop. There is so much flexibility and Blend encourages a healthy work/life balance. During my time here I have continued to feel valued and I'm proud to work with such a strong team.
I don't have any cons, would highly recommend working here1
Blend Marketing Reviews FAQs
Blend Marketing has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 18 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Blend Marketing to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Blend Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Blend Marketing 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.