Bleu Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Bleu Marketing Solutions Reviews

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Helped me build a great career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Bleu provided me with the opportunity to work with a variety of Fortune 500 companies as clients. I was able to grow as a designer and learn about the industry and the way it changes. The CEO is very good at bringing together teams of passionate, hard working and great people. Management was flexible with my schedule so I could take career enhancement classes on the side.

Cons

Not very competitive sallary compensation

2. "Creative Intern - included in multiple aspects of teamwork across the company"

Former Intern - Creative Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Intern - Creative Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I entered the internship under a creative title, but soon found myself with access to the design, copy, media, and account management floors to saturate myself with as much information as possible. Everyone in the office welcomes curiosity and is happy to answer questions. The exchange of ideas is constant and constructive. My portfolio and self-branding has developed tenfold and I am leaving this internship confident about the future. The atmosphere within the office culture is warm and is extended into after-hour social engagements to celebrate the company's success. If you are a recent graduate or eager to get your foot into the ad agency world, apply here to become self-aware of your professional identity.

Cons

There could be a greater degree of daily office activities if you desire a creative challenge.

Advice to Management

I advise the management to respectfully push boundaries.

3. "Overall a great company to work with."

Current Contractor - Web Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - Web Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great projects, plenty of challenges, and understanding team for the most part. I've worked with several of the people that have given negative comments and they wanted personal glory and to sabotage other employees to make themselves look better, not what's best for the end client. So take the negative comments with a grain of salt. If you are honest and sincere about meeting the goals of the client, Bleu is an excellent company.

Cons

Not much to say here, the cons are the same as every business but there really aren't many. We've had a slow time building up an understanding, but that's true of every business.

"An awesome agency!"

Current Intern - Client Services in San Francisco, CA
    Current Intern - Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

• I work as an intern at Bleu Marketing and I this is why I love this agency. If you want to get involved in interesting projects with big clients it's an excellent choice.

• Bleu's employees are also awesome and it's a pleasure to wake up every morning and work with them. We regularly go out together! This detail shows a certain form of agency culture: we feel involved, we have similar goals and values.

• Bleu's employees are very talented and highly skilled. They have incredible analytical, creative, and oratory skills. As an intern I learn a lot of things with them. I have never felt so positively stimulated at work and it is mainly due to the work atmosphere.

• All these reasons make me want to stay at Bleu because I am deeply convinced that this agency is full of potential, notably thanks to an orientation towards new technologies.

• Since its creation in 2001, the agency keeps growing and this is a sign of its ability to evolve in the splinternet era based on digital content. It is also a sign of quality management. All the departments play an important role in this constant growth, from the design studio to the client services, including the IT and the Business Development departments.

• The agency is located in a peaceful and extremely nice area (Marina/Cow Hollow) where you have plenty of good restaurants, bars and cafes.

• Bleu Marketing is not one of these big agencies where you feel like a cog in a machine. It is a workplace where you constantly interact with your peers, a place where you can really make a difference if you have big ideas and strong motivation. I definitely recommend this agency.

Cons

• Interns are only paid with bus clippers. It shouldn't be like that because San Francisco is a very expensive city. But you know, for interns it's almost everywhere like that now...

Advice to Management

Focus on digital marketing and social integration. It's an evolution that shouldn't be missed!

"Growing agency with great clients"

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great group of multicultural and multidisciplinary people:
    One of the things I love about Bleu is the people I work with. You'll find a diverse crowd from all over the world. Their experience, positivism and enthusiasm create a good vibe within the company. Something I look for everyday.

Bleu is located in a great area:
    There are plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and great bars for happy hour.

Good client exposure:
    Because of the size of the company, your voice is always heard. You have the opportunity to make a difference in all the projects and get great client exposure.

Fortune 500 companies:
    Bleu's client list include big tech companies. Great opportunities to work with big brands.

Growing Agency:
    Although Bleu is a small agency, it is growing at a fast pace. It's a great opportunity for current employees who can move up in their careers and new employees who are looking to enter the field.

Cons

Mostly business to business work

Advice to Management

Need to focus on social media integration