Bleu Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Bleu Network Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2017

Found 5 reviews

2.6

"Non payment of wages and reimbursable business expenses"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at Bleu Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company has ambitious growth plans, is developing a good set of policies and procures and has a good web site Employees hired were talented and experienced and the company offers a good office environment

Cons

Company has not paid my wages and business expenses; pending Wage Theft Complaint filed with Miami Dade County in Miami, Florida Advice to prospective employees, customers and vendors: research the Miami Dade County public records for Bleu Network, Inc., and owners Janet Legrand and Pascal Legrand.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees wages and reimbursable expenses on a timely basis Do not make promises you do not intend to keep

Bleu Network2017-06-07
    • "Non payment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Homestead, FL

I worked at Bleu Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

The co workers were a very good and friendly team.

Cons

My experience at Bleu Network appeared to be great at first even though the office was not established yet. She seemed to be looking for a team and I was the second one hired. I was offered an ok pay and benefits (the ones provided were extremely expensive). Everything seemed very well. I was even sold the idea of having my own assistant someday. There were many other ideas sold to the team such as lunch would be provided...

Advice to Management

Value and respect your employees, pay them on time and pay what you owe to former employees.

Bleu Network2017-03-28
    • "Non payment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Homestead, FL

I worked at Bleu Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

The co workers are very friendly. They are very dedicated and hard workers. Thats about it. There is not much else I can share as a pro.

Cons

Advice to Management

Value and respect your employees, pay them on time and pay your former employees what they are owed.

Bleu Network2017-03-28
    • "Uplifting & Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Bleu Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Outstanding working environnement Great professional team work on all aspect! The management bring nice working ethic and values to all of us and it's keep growing plus more & more exiting projects around the globe !

Cons

So far so good can't complain on anything from all aspect after 1 1/2 year working for Bleu Network

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work by uplifting the team spirit ,bring great values and grandiose opportunity. I really appreciated the enthusiast the management bring it's contagious!

Bleu Network2017-07-17
    • "Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Bleu Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly work environment , creative project and great team work.

Cons

Working long hours and weekends

Bleu Network2017-07-04