Blitz (Washington) Reviews | Glassdoor

Tom Peck

1. "Advancement opportunity"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From having zero customer service skills prior to Blitz, I love how we train people from the bottom up. This really helps that people are receiving all the skills necessary to eventually take on our next campaign. Being that the opportunity is performance based, it really drives me to be the face of the next expansion campaign. What I put-in is what I get out of the position. Not being micromanaged really allows me to think for myself rather than being told what to do on a daily basis. I also highly enjoy coming to the office every morning with a purpose. The awesome atmosphere really allows me to be myself while working extremely hard and also playing hard.

Cons

Since there is so much advancement opportunity, some people may be overwhelmed with having too much responsibility too early on in the position.

2. "Hardcore sales"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The positive environment and focus on developing a strong sales mentality. Also, you get to see a lot of the state.

Cons

This is a pyramid scheme, so a lot of time is spent explaining why it isn't one. 100% commission. Lots of driving and face-to-face cold calling.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. As you said, it's all about commitment. I admire your tenacity, but it wasn't for me.

3. "This company is a scam!"

Former Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Nothing. Theres really nothing positive about this company!

Cons

This company is your definition of a pyramid scheme, stay away!

5. "Sales Experience-100% Commission"

Former Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Blitz (Washington) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome work environment, great people and you will gain tons of knowledge and experience in direct sales/marketing.

Cons

100% Commission sales is really hard to adjust to, especially if you have a family.

Advice to Management

Offer more ways to make money. maybe offer a competitive base plus commission.

6. "Opportunity to develop myself in a team environment and advance my career"

Current Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love that I come to work and it doesn't feel like work. We have fun and we work extremely hard! I have grown as a person and as a professional since starting here straight out of college. I have been given the opportunity to travel all over the US and meet tons of amazing people.

Cons

We expect a lot from our employees in terms of work ethic. If someone is looking to punch a clock, that is not this opportunity.

Advice to Management

Take a Vacation!

7. "Blitz is a fun and exciting environment to grow and develop as a business professional."

Current Employee - Client Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Blitz (Washington) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The team atmosphere is unlike any other business I've worked for. People have fun and learn a ton about sales, marketing, and leadership. This is a place where people have your back and want you to succeed.

Cons

People here work extremely hard each day with the ultimate goal of achieving the highest level of success.

Advice to Management

Keep on investing in my professional development.

"Pretty fun - highly sales oriented - sharp staff"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

Pros

Competitive Pay, Merit-based Advancement, Tons of Growth Opportunity, Expanding in Seattle and Bellevue, Nicer Office Space, Fun Environment. I will definitely be returning this summer for the internship!

Cons

Merit Based Advancement - no tenure, No Paid Time Off, Longer work hours, Mandatory meetings, Autonomous to a point. Works for me, but maybe not others.

Advice to Management

I'll be returning for my summer internship. I look forward to seeing you all soon! I can't wait to see how much the company has grown by then!!