Found 57 of over 65 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are awesome" (in 5 reviews)
- "The people are awesome, the culture is great and I genuinely love coming to work every day!" (in 3 reviews)
- "Work with exciting Fortune 1000 clients on web marketing strategies, great company environment inside office with clean space and working stations, awesome benefits and flexible with my schedule, work with an extremely talented team" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Blue Acorn iCi and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Fullstack DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Knowledgeable colleagues, interesting projects, well known in the Adobe Commerce world.
Lacking company culture due to fully remote nature of the role
- 4.0Nov 25, 2022Senior Frontend DeveloperCurrent Employee
- Ok salary - Great health insurance - Work environment is not toxic - Coworkers are polite so far - Basic amount of days off and holidays - Extra 2 days for personal holidays (awesome) - Leaders are very nice people - Company supports and pays for peoples certification and training
- We're all outsourced to other companies (clients) so sometime it does not feel like I'm working for Blue Acorn since we have minimal communication with people from the company - Since we're all outsourced to the clients, if you need help with anything development related, there is no one to help you. Usually, when developers ask questions in channels no one replies, not even the leaders - They have high demand for AEM projects so if there are no Magento projects, you'll be pushed to do AEM projects and you won't have much input into your career path like that. You'll also be expected to pick up new frameworks due to demand. If you can't get out of your comfort zone, this is not the place for you. If you can, you'll have the opportunity to learn a lot.
- 4.0Jul 14, 2023Human Resources AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCharleston, SC
Supports personal development Supportive HR team
Not all exec team on same page
- 5.0Apr 24, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMiami, FL
They are so sweet and the managers/supervisors are so helpful and easy to talk to. They also give you incentives for being being a part of the team. They also work really well with your schedule!
They get annoying with the metrics but then again it’s not their fault. Also, they’ll hire you for one thing like Chats but will have you doing everything else as well, which also wasn’t much of a problem for me but it may be for some.1
- 5.0Feb 28, 2023Sr DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRaleigh, NC
HR/Employee engagement Leadership cares about employees Lots of passionate people
Some clients can be frustrating
- 4.0Jan 8, 2022Analytics ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOrlando, FL
1. Company pays for whatever certification you want to earn 2. Flexible Schedule 3. Pay is higher than average for the industry 4. 99% of fellow employees are wonderful people 5. Work with wide variety of clients (retail, financial, etc.) 6. The opportunities to learn more about your craft are honestly endless. The fellow analytics professionals are extremely smart and always willing to teach others, share experiences, help out as needed. 7. Rarely ever need to work more than 40 hours a week, unless desired. 8. Cutting edge analytics technology 9. Adobe Sandbox Environments 10. Working for this company looks GREAT on your resume
1. Don't expect to ever meet/interact with upper management (Above VP level) 2. Bonuses are hard to obtain 3. Project Managers and DEVs are pretty clueless when it comes to analytics. They don't understand what we do, why its important, or why it can take a long time to complete a task. There needs to be more training, more communication between PMs and analytics. You have to self-advocate a lot. 4. There is a lot of turnover in PMs. I really don't understand why, but there is.1
Blue Acorn iCi Reviews FAQs
Blue Acorn iCi has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Blue Acorn iCi to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of Blue Acorn iCi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Blue Acorn iCi 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.