What people are saying about Blue Apron
Got a burning question about Blue Apron? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Blue Apron employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people were great to work with and the culture was welcoming." (in 38 reviews)
- "Pay was decent but should be more" (in 18 reviews)
- "The culture of Blue Apron is undeniably great." (in 17 reviews)
- "Good benefits and Blue Apron is committed to trying to do what is best for their employees." (in 16 reviews)
- "Free food is a great" (in 10 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 22 reviews)
- "The Corporate team (founders included) and upper management were very unprofessional, rude, overly aggressive, and racist at times." (in 13 reviews)
- "bad leadership, not a lot of movement, failing business model," (in 11 reviews)
- "Long hours required from some teams but not all." (in 9 reviews)
- "Zero work / life balance (weekends and nights are a must to accomplish workload)" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Blue Apron and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 408 of over 433 reviews
Updated Sep 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Aug 29, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Friendly workers and challenging work
Leadership has mis calculated and over spent billions ever since ipo without thinking of consequences and now with the under skilled ceo, company is trying to come out of debt. DO NOT join. Its cut throat and back stabbing culture. RUN
Blue Apron Reviews FAQs
Blue Apron has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 433 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Blue Apron to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
48% of Blue Apron employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Blue Apron 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.