Blue Space Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "SAP Consultant"

I have been working at Blue Space Technology full-time

Pros

I don't find any positives

Cons

Hi All,

I just wanted to help the Employees. Don't ever listen to him he gives always fake promises (Fabricated stories its beautiful to tell our kids & Grand Ma's but it never happens). Please don't ever join this company. I hope you understand my frustration. he never pays salary on time & that too he gives very less than what you expect and its always better to work at gas station or burger place rather than working with him. If you still get trapped by him i can show pity on you even god cant help you because even for god he gives fake promises.

Thanks,
    Victim

Advice to Management

Don't give fake promises. Build nice relationship employees those employees place key role to increase your business.

""Worst" Company "Be very careful of the training and placement""

I worked at Blue Space Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing I can remember. Waste of time and energy. BEWARE

Cons

1. Worst management, always shows their attitude towards their consultants.
    2. Arrogant behavior.
    3. No proper marketing and training.
    4. No accommodation or any other facilities to their consultants.
    5. They will hold your pay for the previous month and they might never give you that pay in future !
    6. This is actually not a company. they management consist of only 2 people. Sounds "weird" and I never saw a company like this.
    7. They will never respond to your calls or emails. You will end up in frustration dealing with this company.
    DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE and CAREER AS HELL.

Advice to Management

Be more straightforward and do not purposely use ambiguous false advertisement. Use your Brain, be professional, let others live,consider others as humans. PAY your employees in time they are not your SERVANTS.

3. "Good Technology Company"

Current Employee - Software Analyst
    Current Employee - Software Analyst

I have been working at Blue Space Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company is good with latest technologies. Gave good opportunity to explore various business cases. Was given good hand holding by the project lead's in our team from the project initiation to completion of the project.

Good Pay and ontime direct deposits are helpful

Flexible timings and project opportunities. Was able to work from home for some projects.

Cons

Some projects might have tight timelines.