KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BlueCart Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

Found 41 of over 47 reviews

3.4
BlueCart CEO Konstantin Zvereff  (no image)
Konstantin Zvereff
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Rewarding and motivating place of employment

Sep 15, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get out exactly what you put in, so if you want a fun challenge full of reward BlueCart is the place to be. Pivoting during global pandemic is challenging, stressful, and downright scary, and BlueCart exceed my expectations by listening to the teams ideas, working together to build a new product, and encouraged the different teams rally together to support each other. BlueCart is full of kind, humble, hardworking individuals, the kind of people you would choose to surround yourself with, and that makes logging in to work a piece of cake!

Cons

Given that we're a small, very driven team, sometimes it's hard to just close the computer at the end of the day when there's always more work to do, and working remotely makes it challenging to connect with collegues as often as you'd like

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company with a great culture!

Apr 16, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

BlueCart represents it brand from the moment you interview to the day you are hired. The interview process has been one of favorite experiences for how unusual (in the best way) it was. It strayed away from the typical questions you normally hear and asked really thought provoking questions pertaining more to characteristics. They really invest in developing and nurturing their employees from the ground up. You receive a ton of 1on1 development trainings, not only from your manager, but even the CEO will jump in to help. Communication is very transparent from all levels, CEO down to your manager. One thing the BlueCart has does exceptionally well is creating an amazing culture based on their motto: Grit. While hard skills are important, soft/ personable skills are equally as important. They really want you to succeed here and it shows. Did I mention the unlimited PTO as well!

Cons

The role in itself was stressful, but rewarding. Employees scattered throughout the U.S. ( D.C -Main office, Chicago, Florida, Texas and California) makes communication tough sometimes.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing people!

Jul 25, 2019 - Customer Success in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some of the most fantastic and kind people that work there. All of them are so dedicated to their work and do their best every day to make the product and workplace better! Super fun company outings!

Cons

If you like a big office with many people, this isn't it. Great for those who like a small sized work environment.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Team

May 28, 2019 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are great, compensation is competitive, and location is great.

Cons

Loads of work. You will be asked to contribute to projects outside of your core team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Endless Learning Opportunities

Dec 3, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You're given the opportunity to work beyond your title. There's lots of opportunities to learn and develop skills that you're actually interested in. The workplace environment fosters individual growth and there's always nearby help. Teams at BlueCart - extremely friendly and out going - no egos or entitlement - amazing teachers - always down to help their team members succeed

Cons

There are 3 offices which make company bonding difficult.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Unknown Giant

Oct 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am pretty new to BlueCart (1 year), but I love it. BlueCart has 10,000s of restaurants! We have a great manager, who coaches us regularly. The team is ultra smart and down to earth.

Cons

Changed offices. There is also a constant urgency to get everything done ASAP.

3 people found this review helpful

BlueCart Response

Head of Talent & Culture

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. We're so happy that in the year you've been here, you feel like you're surrounded by an ultra smart team and a manager that's committed to frequently coaching you and your team members. We've noted your comments about the pace that we run at and constant changes you experienced. Its easy for all of us to feed off of the energy that urgency creates, but we should not feel like everything is ASAP all the time. This is an important point you've noted. We want to constantly be innovative, creative and open to share ideas. This gets hindered if we, as a team, don't create calm moments where we're able to be thoughtful and foster new ideas. Please keep reminding us of this, and help us create more moments where we take a break to explore our collective creative genius instead of just rushing to complete the next task. Thank you so much for your comments. Both the Pros and Cons are helpful as we evolve as a team, a culture and a company.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

SMB Sales Boot Camp

Jul 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I walked in with no sales experience and received tons os trainings, training and trainings

Cons

TONS of cold calls are part of daily activity.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Exciting Startup

Jun 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Energetic Startup with great, driven employees and empathetic leadership

Cons

Interview process is lengthy, but that is to be expected from a startup. Culture is a huge factor.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Long Time BlueCarter

Apr 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

BlueCart has strong, honest values, focuses on improving their hardworking employees and recognizes their efforts. The company continues to build employee benefits and provides workplace mentorship, I have a fantastic manager, team and mentor. I love my job and every day is an ongoing challenge that I love to take on. You know when you catch up with friends and most people complain about their job and are constantly looking for the next one? I honestly say that I am happy and feel fulfilled. With that being said, you'll only find these things at BlueCart if you yourself want to put in the work and strive to do better. Don't expect all the wonderful things I said to come to you just cause you got hired. BlueCart has a strong core with smart employees and leaders and we are always looking to build upon that group.

Cons

Not really a con... Just more opportunities to travel to other offices and meet other teammates. In person meetings and bonding do wonders.

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Caring, Diverse, Energetic Culture - Everything I Was Looking For in a Startup

Apr 11, 2018 - Human Resources in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything I was looking for in a startup: Diversity of people. Emphasis on culture. Diversity of work. Like that we celebrate each other’s successes, large and small. Management makes effort to listen and answer questions and has genuine interest in its people. Lots of new initiatives that are exciting: CEO Q&A, Mentors, Spirit Team, Culture Calendar, Training. If you have a great work ethic, if you have a “hidden expertise” it'll be put to good use here. Everyone is thoughtful and funny and dedicated to building a great culture.

Cons

Work is hard. Growing pains are hard. Those are good things to try and help with though.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews