BlueGrace Logistics Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
BlueGrace Logistics President & CEO Bobby Harris
Bobby Harris

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Some perks: Special events during Holidays, get together's after work, free beer on Fridays (in 7 reviews)

• Free beer Friday, team atmosphere, fun Halloween party to name a few (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • There are a hundred other and BETTER 3PL's out there to work for, this IS NOT the one you want to work for (in 4 reviews)

• Fast paced job that requires all day attention (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Opportunity, Community, and Vision"

I have been working at BlueGrace Logistics full-time

Pros

I have previously worked for several large, well-known companies, and BlueGrace Logistics is a very exciting company to be a part of. The vision of where this company started, and where it is headed in the near future, is clear. It is an amazing time to be a part of this culture and community. My coworkers are positive, and ambitious. They are friendly, knowledgeable and open to continuous improvement. Very relaxed, yet professional atmosphere. Everyone has a voice and a role to play in the growth of this company. CEO, Bobby Harris is very connected and cares about how operations are performed on a daily basis. He is completely invested in the growth of the company, and the betterment/success of his employees. In a world full of large corporations, BlueGrace is a breath of fresh air. Very excited and happy to have found a place with BlueGrace, and can't wait to see what the future holds for this company.

Cons

Depending upon your personality, BlueGrace hires for the culture and environment. Many employees play several roles, so it is really important that each new hire fits in well with the culture BlueGrace has built. If you are a prospective employee, and are not a team player, ambitious, self-motivated and positive, this is not the right environment for you.

Advice to Management

Never lose sight of continuous improvement, always be willing to adapt and welcome an open forum for conversation. With the hyper-growth to come in the following years, this becomes extra important to maintain the atmosphere and culture BlueGrace has spent the last 7+ years creating.

Aug 24, 2016 – Director Of Marketing

Thank you for your recommendation of BlueGrace and for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of our company. Your review captures exactly what we try to do here at BlueGrace Logistics... More

2. "Great place and love the culture."

Current Employee - Operations in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Operations in Tampa, FL

I have been working at BlueGrace Logistics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Great team oriented environment
    - Leadership truly does care about you and your development - All the way to the top!
    - Uhh free beer?
    - Rapid growth
    - Opportunities for those that have the ability to identify areas that need focus and own it
    - Chaos - in a good way!

Cons

If you like a structured environment where your path is laid out for you then BlueGrace may not be the place for you. The sky is the limit here, but only for those willing to believe and give their full effort.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Jul 10, 2017

What a wonderful review of BlueGrace Logistics in Tampa. Thank you for taking time to review the company and for your honesty! WE truly do live up to our Core Values and we encourage our employees to... More

3. "HORRIBLE Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

I worked at BlueGrace Logistics full-time

Pros

Free Beer, Culture Events, that's about it

Cons

Terrible benefits, the healthcare is an absolute joke. They don't care about their employees and the turnover is unreal. If they feel you aren't making enough money for them, they will cut you loose with no notice. 25 people were hired
     in the same group as me seven months ago, and more than half of them have been terminated. They get all of these government funds to employee people but then get rid of them as soon as they are "underperforming." Not to mention the people who have been there for a few years are given precedence over everything, setting up new people for failure so that they can then give any accounts the new people earned to their top performers.

Advice to Management

Have some moral integrity and take care of your employees and foster their growth. Quit setting up new employees for failure to benefit your top performers. Quit using your "fun culture" as a facade to pull people in only to drop them without a hint of a warning.

Aug 1, 2017

Thank you for your recent review of your experience with BlueGrace Logistics. While we hate to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with our company, we appreciate your feedback.

Our... More

4. "Account Rep"

Former Employee - Account Representative in Riverview, FL
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Riverview, FL

I worked at BlueGrace Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free beer friday, and my coworkers

Cons

Cannot sustain employee growth

Advice to Management

Be more realistic about your expectations

Jul 10, 2017

Thank you for your recent review of BlueGrace Logistics. We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to give our company some feedback! We offer our employees a direct line of communication... More

5. "Richmond office - fun team atmosphere"

Former Employee - Enterprise Business Development in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Enterprise Business Development in Richmond, VA

I worked at BlueGrace Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

BlueGrace offers good earning potential for young professionals in a hard-working team environment. The Richmond office is managed by a genuinely good man who creates a fun team atmosphere and puts constant effort into helping employees develop professional skills.

Cons

Be careful about how you make suggestions to management; any advice or feedback sounding like a complaint will not be tolerated. The insurance benefits are okay for individuals but are not very aggressive for employees with families.

Advice to Management

Put some effort into Enterprise-level marketing and lead generation.

Jun 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your recent review of BlueGrace Richmond. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to do so. We are so thrilled that our culture extends to our regional offices and that... More

6. "Business Development Manager"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Tampa, FL

Pros

The executive leadership is top notch with Bobby Harris at the helm.

Cons

The Enterprise sales division is a Joke! Making up the structure of the entire division as they go and only a handfull of sales for the entire team.

Advice to Management

Allow a mix of sales to meet quota both small business and enterprise. Offer better training

Jun 7, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of BlueGrace Logistics and we thank you for your approval of our CEO, Bobby Harris. He is an incredible leader!

While we are sorry to hear... More

7. "Great culture"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Riverview, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Riverview, FL

I worked at BlueGrace Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free beer Friday, team atmosphere, fun Halloween party to name a few

Cons

None that i can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Apr 17, 2017

Thank you for your recent review and recommendation of BlueGrace Logistics. Your pros are spot on. We try to find new and exciting ways to keep our employees engaged with fun events and by providing... More

8. "bluegrace/ Richmond Office"

I have been working at BlueGrace Logistics full-time

Pros

Great company!! I cant imagine working anywhere else. The management team is always helpful in whatever support you need, They truly want you to succeed and grow. You are given all the tools you need to be successful, it is up to you how successful you want to be. The sky is the limit! Opinions and suggestions are always valued and taken into consideration. Culture is very important, if you like working as a team, caring for all others than bluegrace is the place for you. Some perks: Special events during Holidays, get together's after work, free beer on Fridays. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable co-workers. Tiny pulse surveys are a great communication device to express your thoughts and opinions. The vision for the future is bright, its exciting to be part of a great company!

Cons

Currently in a small office but moving into a larger facility soon.

Advice to Management

Always keep the open communication between management and employees. When changes are made, continuous training is very helpful.

Apr 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your recommendation and recent review of our Richmond office. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We are really trying to ensure that our culture from... More

9. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

I have been working at BlueGrace Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, great training, friendly, helpful people

Cons

No cons for me so far

Apr 5, 2017

Thank you for your recommendation and approval of our CEO! We love to hear from our current BlueGracers. Our training team has really developed a solid plan for continued professional development, so... More

10. "The Culture Makes It!"

I have been working at BlueGrace Logistics full-time

Pros

The culture is extremely important to the company, and it makes BlueGrace a great place to be.

Tons of flexibility with roles throughout the company. If one role does not quite suit you, they're willing to work with you to find the right place.

Your voice will be heard! If you have a suggestion, concern, or just something you want to say, you can input it in Tinypulse and Bobby will see it.

Cons

Nothing so far, to be honest.

Advice to Management

Keep the great culture as the company expands.

Apr 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate any and all feedback from our employees. You hit the nail on the head in regards to our culture. We realize that employees are at... More