Found 320 of over 348 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Micro management and a bit corporate at times." (in 13 reviews)
- "Lowest pay in the industry." (in 10 reviews)
- "Benefits and Health Insurance are absolute garbage." (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management is a disorganized mess with so many individuals in a position of power that shouldn't even be at the company, let alone leading a team." (in 7 reviews)
- "long hours and genera direction" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BlueGrace Logistics and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 29, 2023Carrier Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
fun, competitive, fair, catered food on Fridays
long hours, poor work life balance
- 2.0Nov 24, 2023Senior Sales Operations RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
Friendships I was able to make outside of work.
Not gonna talk badly. Limited growth though.
- 1.0Sep 7, 2023Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Decent paycheck. That’s the only pro.
The business development/managed logistics department is beyond toxic. The leadership loves to show favoritism and leads the team through the use of scare tactics. They love to take away work from home via email, change metrics, and don’t care about anything other than numbers. You are required to make a minimum of 75 calls a day but are really expected to make closer to 100. BlueGrace preaches culture and being open but couldn’t care less about its employees. The BDR leadership has no empathy for its employees and treat you as replaceable. Which you are because this department is a revolving door of new hires that don’t last more than 3-4 months. You have VERY little pto and they are not flexible about working from home if you are sick or have an appointment. I would never recommend anyone work here.BlueGrace Logistics Response3mo
We are committed to fostering a positive, professional and respectful workplace for all employees. We also value transparency and open communication, and we continuously evaluate and improve our management practices and sales strategies.
- 1.0Oct 12, 2023BDRFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Loved working with the BDR team and manager.
If you were not part of the company in the beginning or not friends with the higher ups, then you will be looked over. Forced to come into office even though the music is blasting when you are trying to make calls and it is very unprofessional.BlueGrace Logistics Response5w
We strive to exhibit our core value “Be Happy, Humble and Have Fun” through creating a fun and exciting office environment that supports our team members in achieving their outrageous goals.
- 2.0Oct 5, 2023Carrier Sales RepresentativeFormer EmployeeTampa, FL
good work environment, good employee relationships
No money, 11 hour daysBlueGrace Logistics Response5w
We appreciate the importance of competitive compensation and regularly review our salary structure to ensure it aligns with industry standards.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Shipper/Carrier Sales Associate - RemoteFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Uncapped commission if you work hard and establish relationships
It takes a while to get trained and build the relationships necessary to grow and increase commissionBlueGrace Logistics Response5w
We are so glad you had such a positive experience on our carrier sales team in our Chicago office. Our leadership team is something special and dedicated to the growth and success of their team.
- 2.0Sep 22, 2023Carrier Sales RepresentativeFormer EmployeeChicago, IL
Very Social Office Free Beer on Fridays
Lack of PTO Long Hours (10 hour work days) Out Of Touch Upper ManagementBlueGrace Logistics Response5w
We understand that the logistics industry operates around the clock and can demand long hours. We appreciate the dedication and hard work of our employees in ensuring the smooth flow of freight. We continuously strive to find a balance between work and personal life to support the well-being of our team members.
- 4.0Sep 25, 2023Operations PlannerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRiverview, FL
Good culture around the holidays and overall
Not enough work from homeBlueGrace Logistics Response5w
While we value work-life balance, we also understand that not all roles are suitable for remote work. We aim to provide flexibility whenever possible and take into account individual circumstances.
BlueGrace Logistics Reviews FAQs
BlueGrace Logistics has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 348 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at BlueGrace Logistics to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.
55% of BlueGrace Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BlueGrace Logistics 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.