Cover image for BlueJeans Network

66% Recommend to a Friend
73% Approve of CEO

Found 238 of over 276 reviews

3.8
BlueJeans Network CEO Quentin Gallivan (no image)
Quentin Gallivan

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Mar 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, and people dedicated to helping customers succeed, especially during the pandemic

Cons

I can't think of any cons

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company/Great Product

Mar 23, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership, competitive pay, great culture, genuinely enjoy working at BlueJeans

Cons

Some acquisition pains after being acquired by Verizon

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

great experience

Jan 26, 2021 - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

very friendly team, management. Open communication

Cons

Can't think of any cons

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Transaprency

Aug 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Heavy focus on Engineering. Lot of learning opportunities.

Cons

More focus on short term versus long term.

5. 5.0

The Goal is Clear

Feb 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team! Moving the Mountain View office to Santana Row was a game changer. Access to great before/after work life at Santana Row. Access to gym, shopping, dining, spa and entertainment. Product is by far better than the competition. There's no choice other than BlueJeans.

Cons

There was a recent downsizing. It was a bold move by BlueJeans management to get bluejeans to the next level. Unfortunately, this caused disruption both internally and externally. While this may create uncertainty for some, the goal is clear.

6. 5.0

Product Management

May 8, 2018 - Product Management in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Humble, non-political environment. Very customer-focused. Everyone here just wants the company and its customers to be successful. Great new UX on the product, launching a product renaissance.

Cons

Great to have new leadership across all functions, taking the product, GTM, and engineering in the right direction, but overcoming a lot of legacy process, practices, and technical debt. The light is at the end of the tunnel!

BlueJeans Network Response

VP, People

Thank you for your feedback. I would encourage you to also give your feedback through our engagement survey as well.

7. 5.0

LOVING IT AT BLUEJEANS!

Apr 26, 2018 - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at BlueJeans less than a year, but long enough to see how the company is energized for the future. Marketing is excited, focused, and is helping to advance the company. The alignment with other functional areas like Sales, Product Marketing, etc. is amazing. Being here makes you feel like you are really contributing - everyone has a voice and can test and try things with support from management. The work-personal life balance is great. People actually do take vacation!!! Was one of the best career moves I have ever made!!!

Cons

I am not sure this is really a con, but there is a lot of work to be done, but I find it fun to build and optimize. It is exciting to see how the teams get stuff done and how the collaboration makes the hard work fun AND REWARDING!

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The BlueJeans that I know....

Apr 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is NOT a sinking ship. A brand new executive team (who have been there, done that) are reviving and realigning the Company. This is an exciting time to be a part of BlueJeans as the new and existing team is focused solely on growing the business. New ideas, new energy and a clear plan is in place to take us to the next-level. Negative reviews from former employees are sad to see - but inside the company walls is collaboration, growth and a genuine excitement of being part of something special. This does not mean there is not hard work, like any growing software company there is intensity and drive to win - not everyone will embrace, but those that do are creating a culture that is exciting to be part of. I encourage people looking to join to jump in with both feet --- only good things to come.

Cons

There is a lot of work to do but incredible momentum is building. If you are looking for a 9-5 easy gig -- this is not the place to be. If you want to help build and have your own fingerprints on something -- you will love it here.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture and leadership. Great work environment. A team of innovators.

Mar 8, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

BlueJeans has been an innovator since its founding and continues to deliver new break-throughs to the market. The latest release of its cloud meetings platform brings together consumer grade experience with enterprise class integrations, manageability and scale. In the past 6 months, the company has brought in seasoned leaders spanning Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Alliances etc. and is accelerating on the GTM side. - Team-oriented "can-do" culture - Strong customer focus (drove the new version based on 1000s of user interviews) - Great VC backers - Blue chip customer base (over 50% of the Fortune 500) - with 10s of 1000s of customers using millions of minutes in many of the biggest brands in the world - Flexible work from office or home environment (hey it's a video conferencing company) -Food/coffee/snacks etc. on site -Great 401K plan (just added a lot of the key low cost Vanguard funds you'd want) -Offices are buzzing with great energy

Cons

- All of the hiring is making our SF office a little cramped; but looking to expand - Some of the processes you'd expect if you come from a larger company are not yet in place here; on the other hand there's less paperwork and bureaucracy - We need to get the word out - BlueJeans is the best offering on the market and we need to tell more people about it

8 people found this review helpful

BlueJeans Network Response

VP, People

Thank you for your feedback. Our intern program is kicking off in a few weeks and we are excited to have a diverse group of college students at BlueJeans for the summer. We are looking to expand in San Francisco, but what a great problem to have. The energy and excitement is an example of the positive direction we are headed.

10. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jan 5, 2018 - Customer Facing
    Business Outlook

Pros

BlueJeans is a great place to work. I've been lucky to interact with a majority of the team from Legal to Finance to Dev to Sales to Management to Product to Support, and they're all great to work with. Everyone I've interacted with is happy to help and everyone seems driven to maintain a strong team in an effort to provide the best customer experience possible. As a result, everyone is willing (and happy) to go the extra mile to help each other to ensure the success of the team and company! On top of that, I've made a lot of great friends at the company, and look forward to working with them on our projects!

Cons

As a dynamic / nimble company, information flows quickly. At times, it's challenging to keep pace with the large volume of information coming from multiple directions. That being said, changes are being made to help collect and archive the information into a single repository.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 238 Reviews
</>Embed

BlueJeans Network Reviews FAQs

BlueJeans Network has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 276 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at BlueJeans Network to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, BlueJeans Network employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at BlueJeans Network. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

66% of BlueJeans Network employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BlueJeans Network 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at BlueJeans Network to be benefits, coworkers, culture and the cons to be career development, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with BlueJeans Network Job Seekers